Modnation Racers (PSP) - $29.99 + FSSS (pre-order)

[quote name='kart007k']I might just buy the PS3 version from overstock for 39.99.[/QUOTE]
Well good for you. That really helps this topic out, we really care where you buy your game and for what system.

:applause:

[quote name='Awperator']Why waste money on PSP games when you can easily just download them?[/QUOTE]

Why risk trying to brick your psp and do something illegal?

Why not support gaming companies?

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Why risk trying to brick your psp and do something illegal?

Why not support gaming companies?[/QUOTE]
ROFL

Ok chief. :applause:

[quote name='Awperator']suddenly im laughing at people actually spending money on PSP games[/QUOTE]
Well good for you. That really helps this topic out, we really care that you don't buy games for the psp system.
:applause:

[quote name='Kanik']Well good for you. That really helps this topic out, we really care that you don't buy games for the psp system.
:applause:[/QUOTE]
Im glad you can live an openly homosexual lifestyle. Good for you! :applause:

[quote name='Assperator']You had no reason to post, you mess with the bull you get the horns, understand, pal?[/QUOTE]
I thought the expression was you mess with the bull you get bullshit; that seems to be the case here...

I can understand piracy if one is poor. Some pirates wouldn't buy the game anyways as they often do not have the means to purchase them.

Others, If they could not pirate the game, would do one of the following: not play the game, rent it or borrow a friend's copy. It is not as if they are taking away dollars; their cash is a hypothetical as it would have never existed if they had not pirated in the first place.

Pirates of such upstanding moral fiber and impressive dialectic skills as Assperator should be thanking us, the upright citizens who purchase video games, for subsidizing their enjoyment. I know this thought keeps me warm at night.

By the way, I purchased this game for the PS3 at Overstock, so I at least bought it in a cheap ass manner.

I don't have a PSP and somehow got the theme for Mod-Nation Racers. Anybody who wants the PSP Mod-Nation Racers theme, the code is: BBNF-QJBN-LN98.

*HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER CODE:
After you have signed in to your PlayStation®Network account:
Go to PlayStation®Store on the PlayStation®Portable system XMB™(XrossMediaBar)
- Select "Redeem Codes"
- Enter the code (above)
- Click "Continue"
- The download will be available on the next screen

PLEASE NOTE: The unique code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

Grabbed the theme, thanks for the code! Not sure if I'm getting this for the psp, but might pick up the ps3 version. Hopefully there will be some good deals for that one as well.

[quote name='saad77']Grabbed the theme, thanks for the code! Not sure if I'm getting this for the psp, but might pick up the ps3 version. Hopefully there will be some good deals for that one as well.[/QUOTE]

Gohastings.com has the PS3 on pre-order for $40. Not sure if that's a price mistake or not, since they had it on overstock for about the same price.

A shame that the PSP version doesn't have the same $10 off voucher that it's PS3 big brother has. Oh well, still looking at getting the PS3 version.

bread's done
Back