Mods Delete Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sdragon']I rarely sell anything on Half.com (maybe 2-3 items a month).

I put up a game recently, and noticed I was flagged for it being "cart only" and listed as NEW. Funny thing is this is a disc based game that was NEW/SEALED.

I e-mailed Half, and got the "someone flagged my item" canned response.

It's happened again. What should I do? What can I do?

I really don't want to jeopardize my eBay account if this is going to have a negative impact against it, and it just might. Half.com is stupid to let other sellers flag you. The competition obviously wants the lowest price, period.[/QUOTE]

Idk, I had something flagged too for not having the instruction manual, which I listed in the description. People will do anything to remove competition, maybe just flag everyone else too? Also, I think you can put their items in your cart and not check out, which temporarily prevents anyone else from buying them.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Idk, I had something flagged too for not having the instruction manual, which I listed in the description. People will do anything to remove competition, maybe just flag everyone else too? Also, I think you can put their items in your cart and not check out, which temporarily prevents anyone else from buying them.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that is the solution. If we all fight fire with fire, none of us will be able to sell anything.

Just frustrating that when I contact eBay about it, they refer me to e-mail Half, but when Half responded to me, they did so through eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back