Mods....please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please CML for either of your wii controllers. I have 2 import PSP games (work fine on a US PSP) and lots of other stuff.... Drop me a pm if you are interested in anything.

Hey, I have virtua tennis for the psp. 10 shipped for it? Still have the 2 gb card available too, maybe we can work a trade for Zelda? If not, bump for a good seller!

[quote name='naes']I take it you don't want my Memory Stick?[/quote]

I really don't want to do a cash deal, but if you take PayPal and can beat Ebay Prices than definitely shoot me a PM with how much you want...

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I have a 1GB stick that I would be willing to trade.[/quote]

PM me with what you wanted to trade for it.....

[quote name='docvinh']Hey, I have virtua tennis for the psp. 10 shipped for it? Still have the 2 gb card available too, maybe we can work a trade for Zelda? If not, bump for a good seller![/quote]

Doc...I'd likely be interested in working a trade with you towards my Zelda...shoot me a PM with what you had in mind.

Thanks for all the memory card offers guys, but I just sniped a new 2gb card on Ebay for $24 shipped! Now I'm just looking to trade for some more games....

[quote name='MillerTime2523']could you CML for zelda? please and thank you[/quote]

Sorry Miller, nice list as usual, but nothing I'm really looking for right now....

[quote name='maccabee72']Sorry Miller, nice list as usual, but nothing I'm really looking for right now....[/quote]
lol, yeah, i figured no dice - but worth a shot none the less.

[quote name='magikman']We've traded in the past. New Wii owner here... Please CML for Zelda. Thanks![/quote]

Hey thanks for the interest! But unfortunately, I'm primarily looking for PSP and Wii stuff right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back