Mods please lock but don't delete. thanks!

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Must be that time again where I'm feeling like giving back to the CAG community....for a price. =)

The funniest caption that makes me laugh the most get's to choose a game from my list (List TBA later)

Rules:
1. Only one caption per member.
2. Must live in the U.S....or have a shipping address in the U.S.

break any of the rules above and NO PRIZE FOR YOU!

anywho, onto the picture. Good luck to all of you!

production-pottery-pugmill.jpg

^^^This is the picture! Don't bring your own in here! I NEED ORIGINALITY PEOPLE!^^^

Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch
a long, lonely time.
And time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much,
are you still mine?
I need your love,
I need your love,
God speed your love to me!

"Hold on, hold on- don't take the picture yet... No, Paco, no, I wanna- DON'T TAKE THE PICTURE YET. I think I can make it look even more gay."

"Jeez, I uh-I'm sorry, does this look maybe somewhat...suggestive to you?"
"Suggestive? Jesus Robert what are you trying to say?"
"Well I mean, I don't know, I just, I just kinda thought...well, I mean, you know...just look at that."
"Look at what? All I see is a nice young man making pottery. Are you thinking something else, Robert?"
"Well, I mean, I don't know, it just looks...alright it looks a lot like defecation. I just think the kids might not take this too seriously."
"WHAT, WHAT THE HELL?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL ROBERT?!! YOU'RE A SICK PERVERTED INDIVIDUAL AND I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!"
[Robert walks out]
"Jesus can you believe the nerve of that guy?! Telling me filthy potty humor like that. Anyways I think I better hit the head, I have to go drop my kids off at the pool and get them some soft-serve ice cream. I'll see everyone tomorrow, when we're meeting at the dump."

"The Fantastic Four had always been a formidable company, but it wasn't until they began selling Ben Grimm's shit that their monetary gains skyrocketed."

"VH1s: Behind the Chocolate, shows young Wonka in the pre-enslavement of the oompa loompa empire"

Plane ticket to foreign country: $600

Clay molding machine: $300

Dropping out of school to persue your dream of molding little peices of shit into big pieces of shit...Priceless

production-pottery-pugmill.jpg

Hollywood is hard at work churning out a replacement for Anna Nicole Smith. "The hardest part is getting all the corn out of it." says craftsman Pablo Ramirez, pictured here.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit. "

I don't think mnl is gonna let me have two entries.

BUT IMMA DO IT ANYWAY.

and so...President Bush shed a tear after seeing this photograph he announced, "...if I had known this had been going on...well, I'm truly sorry...[SIZE=-1]Guantanamo Bay shall be no more!"
[/SIZE]

Jose makes a strong point in regard to illegal immigration in the US, "Who the fuck else is going to make pots out of shit for $2 an hour? when they cant even afford a hair cut?"

Manuel discovers what brown can do for HIM.

Dunno if we can do more than one entry, but I thought it was funny anyway.

Having finally completed his greatest sculpture to date, "Rosie O'Donnell takes a dump", Leonard eagerly begins work on his next masterpiece, "Star Jones pinches a loaf".

Upon just finishing the touches of his next "masterpiece", Ronaldo studies his work and condescendingly proclaims "F--k, I really I shoulda stayed in school..."

After realizing the secret ingredients of the Pueblo Indian's pottery, Pablo saved and collected over 200 tons of fecal matter to help produce and market his new line of "poo"-ttery.

bread's done
Back