mods please lock/delete.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I didn't know there was a "Plz give me your stuff. k thx bai," thread![/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm crazy but there is a section called "Contests & Free Stuff". And I think a CD Key from someone who doesnt play the game any more and has no intention of playing is considered "Free Stuff".

And I have the game discs, there is just no CD Key.

If it helps sweeten the deal I can toss in a bunch of OXM demos?

I have an extra set of keys but I'm assuming you were banned and I don't want to support teh cheaters. Just spend the $30 and buy the game again.

Diablo 2 needs another ladder reset. Or Diablo 3.

Okay, I got the game in a trade with a fellow CAG who doesnt have the CD Key. They neglected to mention that in the trade and just said keep it.

I dont want to get an entire flame thread going, I was just hoping someone would help out a fellow CAG.

Word around the office is that most of those keys you find on Google aren't gonna allow you to play on BNet, otherwise I'm gonna assume the OP would've probably just grabbed one of those (I could be wrong in assuming this though).

[quote name='Genocidal']Word around the office is that most of those keys you find on Google aren't gonna allow you to play on BNet, otherwise I'm gonna assume the OP would've probably just grabbed one of those (I could be wrong in assuming this though).[/QUOTE]

You would be assuming correctly.

Also, I've gotten a cd key from someone. Thanks to orochi for helping me out. And thanks to all you guys who helped make this thread extra special :D

Ive found keys around the internet that work. I have to go that route because I buy my PC games at Thrift Stores. I do have a extra CD Key that came with the Deluxe pack I found at a thrift store last week. If you can guarentee you arent a cheater, I might be able to give it to you, pending the rules of CAG.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Ive found keys around the internet that work. I have to go that route because I buy my PC games at Thrift Stores. I do have a extra CD Key that came with the Deluxe pack I found at a thrift store last week. If you can guarentee you arent a cheater, I might be able to give it to you, pending the rules of CAG.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it, but someone else has helped me out. But if you want "proof" that I am not a cheater and whatnot, I don't have a Bnet account for D2. I have one for Starcraft, 3/0 record, as I just started playing. Friends got me into SC and they told me to get D2 as well, as we play all these games together, and lo and behold I get screwed on the CD key. But now I'm all set, thanks any way though.

bread's done
Back