Mods, Please Lock or Delete. Thanks

dman1869

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Would anyone be interested in trading anything from my want list for 1, 2, or some type of combination of trade for Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and/or Halo 2 strategy Guides? PM me or post here if interested. Thanks.

Want List:

Xbox
Ultra Bust-A-Move
Street Fighter Anniversay Collection Strategy Guide (PS2/Xbox)

Gamecube
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Ed.
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Ed. Strategy Guide
Game Boy Player w/start-up disc

GBA
Final Fight
Double Dragon Advance
Pokemon Saphire
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Dreamcast
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Power Stone 2

PS
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Tradelist
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43191

interested in selling that RE4 guide? I don't have anything you're interested in, but I could use a guide for the 2nd time through.

Do you have a trade list at all? If not, how about $12 shipped? If no one wants to trade or buy them, then I could return them w/the receipt and get their full retail value back.

[quote name='dman1869']Do you have a trade list at all? If not, how about $12 shipped? If no one wants to trade or buy them, then I could return them w/the receipt and get their full retail value back.[/quote]

I'd day getting your money back would be your best bet, guides on CAG tend not to get much, especially when you can pick them up 3 months after the games release for .01

[quote name='hutno']
I'd day getting your money back would be your best bet, guides on CAG tend not to get much, especially when you can pick them up 3 months after the games release for .01[/quote]

I thought about that, but I figured since the game just came out, I might be able to get decent trade value. And I figured I could help a fellow CAG out.

bread's done
Back