MODS, PLEASE LOCK. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gifuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Just as the title says, both are factory-sealed. $41.36 each, shipped 1st Class with Delivery Confirmation. I'll ship same day I receive payment.

Def Jam Fight for NYC is for the PS2.

I'm not interested in trading at this time.

Thanks.

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='sj41']$41.36? That's funny to me.[/quote]

Just though I would throw a random amount in.[/quote]Very random. :)

Wow!! Super high price on Ninja Gaiden. I saw it the other day used for 29, picked it up at a pawn shop for 8.. even EB has it for 29.99 used!

I may have bought Def Jam from you, but I want the Xbox version. And I agree with everyone above, that Ninja Gaiden price is too high. I bought my copy for $12 at the local pawn shop, and EB has them for $27-$30 used, complete.

I went on both gamestop.com and ebgames.com. Both had Ninja Gaiden listed for $49.99 new, so that's what I used as judgment. As I stated earlier, if you don't wish to buy then don't.

[quote name='The Gifuto']I went on both gamestop.com and ebgames.com. Both had Ninja Gaiden listed for $49.99 new, so that's what I used as judgment. As I stated earlier, if you don't wish to buy then don't.[/quote]
Ok, well as you cant obviously see, what people are trying to say is that there is no way in hell you are going to get what you are asking for the games, so therefore either lower the price or sell them on ebay, but stop posting the same thing over and over again we heard you the first time

Well, it is apparent from the above comments that they don't know jack about trade negotiations. I just researched it, and you all have a combined rating of 4 (excluding sj41, since he was just commenting on my randomness).

$41.36 is just a figure a totally threw out there, not expecting to get that high of a price. From there, I would expect a counter-offer, in which we could work out a deal of some kind.

In the future, if you feel the desire to crap all over a thread, please visit gamefaqs. Until then, blow me.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']the Gifuto

do you have sand in your vagina ?[/quote]

No, I have a special sealant that prevents all sand entry. It's called your mom's tongue.

No, I actually drove over to New Hampshire and dug up your mom's rotting corpse. I dug out what was left of her tongue. By the way, she was one ugly dead person, she must have been really foul to look at when she was alive.

[quote name='The Gifuto']No, I actually drove over to New Hampshire and dug up your mom's rotting corpse. I dug out what was left of her tongue. By the way, she was one ugly dead person, she must have been really foul to look at when she was alive.[/quote]

I enjoy jabs and banter as much as the next user, but that was way over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back