Mods please lock

[quote name='Stoneage']Loser. I. Am.
Also. You rule for giving away free games.
It had to be said.[/quote]

Thanks to you and everyone else for the kind words. The CAG community gives so much, it's the least that I can do.

[quote name='briansraregames']I knew that would be easy! Congrats! Please PM me with your info so I can ship it out![/quote]
I actually knew this one...lol but too late

[quote name='idontknow69']cool competition, thanks for the chance, but do you ship to Canada?[/quote]

Yeah, Canada's fine, but don't expect it to get there for a while. ;)

[quote name='briansraregames']I'LL DO ANOTHER GAME AT AROUND 8 PM CDT TONIGHT, AND IT WILL BE FOR THE PS2, check back then![/quote]

By god, I am going to win that one (hopefully)! I need to brush up on my PS2 cover art right now...

[quote name='briansraregames']Nope

HINT #1 IS UP!

YES, YOU CAN GUESS AGAIN AFTER THE HINT IS GIVEN.[/quote]

Crap, wish I knew that I could guess again, as that hint was a major give away. Well I already had DoS, so I am not too mad at myself for not reading.

Edit: *smacks forehead* I definently should have known it was DoS, especially after the thread you made in the Deals section.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Crap, wish I knew that I could guess again, as that hint was a major give away. Well I already had DoS, so I am not too mad at myself for not reading.

Edit: *smacks forehead* I definently should have known it was DoS, especially after the thread you made in the Deals section.[/quote]

Thant was going to be hint #2

[quote name='retrogamer85']I live on the east coast (NJ). What is the time difference for CDT? I keep missing out on the contest. :cry:[/quote]

I think that 8 PM CDT =

9 PM EST
7 PM MDT
6 PM PST

[quote name='retrogamer85']I live on the east coast (NJ). What is the time difference for CDT? I keep missing out on the contest. :cry:[/quote]

One hour ahead. 9:00PM EST

[quote name='jlarlee']interesting concept[/quote]

I am sure he is really brightening up somebody's day when they win, so it is a great thing to do.

bread's done
Back