Mods please lock

[quote name='crossyndicate']hmm Ps2 eh, I hope it's not Greatest hits... hate those boxes[/quote]

No, no, the next game isn't nearly good enough to go greatest hits. :roll:

[quote name='crossyndicate']any hints before it goes up ? :x gotta try right?[/quote]

Yes, it's a Playstation 2 game released somewhere between 2001 and 2007.

[quote name='retrogamer85']Hope this does not count before the hint is given, but is it Metal Slug 4/5?[/quote]

He hasn't even posted the picture yet. Why are you already guessing?

Just to keep it on a level playing field, I will now start the contest base on the US atomic clock for the central time zone. I've posted a link to the clock in the 1st post. Don't be late, the next contest will start at exactly 11 PM.

[quote name='Firestorm']This is a pretty cool way of doing things =o I shall make a note to participate![/quote]

I don't know...canada is such a big and scary place, I don't know if I can ship it to you if you win. ;)

[quote name='briansraregames']I don't know...canada is such a big and scary place, I don't know if I can ship it to you if you win. ;)[/quote]

Don't worry, the complete upper half is frozen over and nobody lives there >.>
Just look at my sig if you want shipping help. It's pretty cheap and I don't mind slow shipping.

Doubt I'll win anyway. I couldn't even tell that the FFX-2 box art had parts showing XD

[quote name='Firestorm']Don't worry, the complete upper half is frozen over and nobody lives there >.>
Just look at my sig if you want shipping help. It's pretty cheap and I don't mind slow shipping.

Doubt I'll win anyway. I couldn't even tell that the FFX-2 box art had parts showing XD[/quote]

Nah, I'm just joking man, I ship like 20-30 games a week to canada. I find it funny that some people get so worked up about it, especially since it's only like $2 for air mail...anyway, good luck.

[quote name='Firestorm']Don't worry, the complete upper half is frozen over and nobody lives there >.>

Doubt I'll win anyway. I couldn't even tell that the FFX-2 box art had parts showing XD[/quote]

He is very very good at covering up the art and leaving just a slight bit to help out... A very very small part of the box, but a part nonetheless.

I am very tired and can't stay up another hour, so I'm so good I'm putting in a guess before you even put the game up.

Uh, Resident Evil 4

Good night

I am having trouble right now too. I am pretty tired, it is cold as hell in here, and a bathroom break is in order. I must take a break, and god, I hope all this suffering will pay off :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='briansraregames']You got it! I thought that would be tougher![/quote]

GAH! I thought it was Xenosaga... I was pretty damn sure on that one. Man, good job Mr. Blonde!

[quote name='mr ryles']what text, and what eyelashes?[/quote]

mysterygame9v2.jpg

see the eye and the eyelashes on the top left with the nose?
And the "B" and the "e" of beyond in the lower left corner?
The colors were also very blue-grey, so I recognized it.

bread's done
Back