MOGA Controller + Modern Combat 4 Free + S/H - Today Only!!!

Racer1309

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
To celebrate the launch of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on Android, today only PowerA.com is offering something truly amazing – A free MOGA Mobile Gaming System, and a free Modern Combat 4 download code.

Why? We want everyone to know just how much better mobile gaming can be with your thumbs off the glass and your hands on a real MOGA controller.

To participate, go to PowerA.com, and order a MOGA. Simply enter the code “SecretSanta” at checkout. That’s it! You pay only for shipping and handling.

Hurry, supplies are limited so this $56.98 value will not last long. First come, first served. Limit one per customer. Offer only valid in the US.

The MOGA system requires a Bluetooth® enabled Android 2.3 or higher device. Also note, because of the intense graphics, Modern Combat 4 cannot run on some older Android devices. Modern Combat 4 is a mature title – visit the Modern Combat 4 website for more information.

Modern Combat 4 codes come on a printed card with your MOGA order and are fulfilled through the publisher Gameloft (not Google Play).

http://www.powera.com/Products/PROD_MOB/MOB_ANDR/MOGA-Mobile-Gaming-System-Android

Well tried to use the SECRETSANTA code but it says it has expired....(swore they said valid till noon tomorrow?) then I head over to Slickdeals and they about 500 post concerning this deal. Im pretty sure they killed the code because "wow were selling tons of these things, lets kill the code and see if we get any takers)

Yep just read on their facebook page, The deal is expired (even though it still says in Stock....) because they ran out of FREE units, so yea forget about this deal being extended till noon tomorrow like their twitter account said. All honesty I probably would of never used the thing, even though I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. I never play games on my cell, I usually use the iPad for that.

[quote name='Gamer44']Thanks OP I just ordered mine.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if my order go through because my order history is empty and I didn't received any order confirmation.

[quote name='iSUX']I'm not sure if my order go through because my order history is empty and I didn't received any order confirmation.[/QUOTE]
I just received my order confirmation. Showing it only charge me for the shipping. :)

[quote name='Racer1309']I didn't get my confirmation till just this morning. So @iSux you might have it today.[/QUOTE]

You are right I've just received the email confirmation today. :D

bread's done
Back