MOH vs black ops

I was pretty hyped for Medal of Honor because of the single-player trailers but the multiplayer mode during the beta isn't worth mentioning with any of the really good ones. Black Ops on the other hand is surprising me more and more with the single-player and I know the multiplayer will be fun.

Really depends on what other games you have liked. If you like the bigger battles like Battlefield, then I would go with MOH. If you like MW and MW2, then Black Ops would probably better suited to you. Both look good.

Yeah, MOH didn't do much for me, either. I do enjoy Call of Duty when it's not the same generic WWII environments we've seen 93,000 times before.

MoH's beta was terrible, so there's that. Black Ops looks similar to MW 2, but everyone keeps saying it feels more akin to CoD 2, which is certainly a good thing.

As of now, I'd say Black Ops, but it's tough to say for sure.

Black ops.

As a huge MoH fan, I was very excited to see that it decided to go the modern war root. Anxiously awaiting the beta, I finally got to play it. 30 minutes later any excitement for this game was demolished. I know it's a beta and is going to have bugs, but the game in general was awful. It's a mix between mw2 and bc2, but not as good as either.

If you look at the gameplay videos of black ops, it looks amazing and for sure will be fun. There's so much more to do in it, not just taking things from other games. I'd never thought I'd suggest for someone to buy a Call of Duty game over my beloved Medal of Honor.

They used to be giving a $20 GC with pre-orders, but all the stores seemed to have taken it away. Maybe they will do it again but Amazon is offering a pretty sweet "laser cell" for the first 100,000 pre-orders:
http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Bla..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284771035&sr=8-1

Ugh for me both ways.

I got really tired of the MW formula. A bunch of randoms (apparently they spell it warfair because I have never seen any teamplay) individuals just sprinting around trying to "get to the trigger first." Every game type is 85% TDM

MOH was god awful, one of the worst betas I have ever played. Instead of trying their own thing they are going the Treyarch route and copying as much as they can from MW. Everything about it came off like shit.

I will most likely wind up buying Black Ops because all my friends will be playing it (I will ultimately get tired of it early and sell it) and renting MoH solely for the single player.

After playing the beta on the PC and on the 360, I can honestly say in my opinion, Medal of Honor sucks and I will not be touching it. The MP is mediocre at best, it brings nothing new to the table and what it does bring it does a poor job of. Think of a smaller scale Bad Company but not as good, not as fluid and not as fun to play.

I could careless about the single player for MOH, another military shooter in Iraq/Afghanistan/Terrorististan.

I'm not too thrilled about Black Ops either cuz it looks like MW2 but supposedly they've improved where MW2 failed, either way I'm not buying MOH and I'm holding off on Black Ops till I see more reviews and gameplay footage.

bread's done
Back