MOH Warfighter $40 + Just Dance Disney PARTY $30 (Wal-Mart)

I doubt it is a misprint ... every once in a while Walmat (Canada) puts a big name title on for $40 at launch. That's how I picked up the first Batman & Borderlands games.

Great opportunity for a price match - 10% of the difference.

Does Wal Mart typically have games on time? I don't remember the last time I stepped foot in there...

Great deal for anyone interested in the game!

Also just saw on the EB site that you can trade 1 for $50 towards MOH. Not sure which titles qualify though, no doubt it's a small list.

EDIT: I called a couple EB's before I got one that would actually read the list to me, and it's far more extensive that anticipated. Seems like anything that was released somewhat recently qualifies, and a few random slightly older titles like Forza 4, Skyrim, Skyward Sword...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adayinthelife']Does Wal Mart typically have games on time? I don't remember the last time I stepped foot in there...[/QUOTE]

I've never paid much attention, but AFAIK yes, they get every new release for the correct release day. They're such a huge/evil retailer that distributors go out of their way to service them. They're also staffed by stupid employees, so it's not uncommon for them to break street dates when stupid staffers put out the stock they received a week early...

[quote name='mob_skater']Do you happen to recall if little big planet vita was on the list?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember 100%, but I don't recall any games that weren't Xbox/PS3 aside from Zelda for Wii.

Why can't EB just get with the program and post the trade-in list online like BB and FS? -.- Sounds like all the games on that list are still $40+, so I think I'll stick with Wal-Mart.

I did check EB to take a look though, and along with that, I found this "PLAY FOR A DOLLAR A DAY". Here: http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/weeklyad/default.aspx

It says "Must present original purchase receipt" in the fine print, but... I mean, this is a new promotion, they're bound to make mistakes, right?

[quote name='Booyakz'] It says "Must present original purchase receipt" in the fine print, but... I mean, this is a new promotion, they're bound to make mistakes, right?[/QUOTE]
This isn't new, they've done it before many times, just not often

Beware of the new MOH, guys. Gametrailers said on their Invisible Walls podcast that review copies aren't being sent out until the day the game is released, and that EA typically does not do this. Not a good sign.

[quote name='Variation']This isn't new, they've done it before many times, just not often[/QUOTE]

Ah. So they'll definitely ask for it then. No way buying at Wal-Mart and selling at EB will work then. >.<

[quote name='DMPugh']Beware of the new MOH, guys. Gametrailers said on their Invisible Walls podcast that review copies aren't being sent out until the day the game is released, and that EA typically does not do this. Not a good sign.[/QUOTE]

Yes and no.

Yes, because pretty much all the feedback from the MP Beta is less than positive. Plus, this time, it's Danger Close, not DICE (not that their attempt at mimicking COD was any good). Definitely don't buy this for the MP.

No, because alternately, they may be holding them until Day One to prevent anything that might resemble a leak, at all. The SP is all the have to sell this game on, they might be trying to prevent spoilers. Maybe they've got something BIGGER than No Russian. Look what's happened to Halo 4. Bloody shame about my self control, I'VE SEEN THE CLOSING CUT SCENE. -.-

I actually quite enjoyed the SP of the original the serious take on war and the effects it has on the soldiers was captivating, IMO. Rabbit!

bread's done
Back