Moments in Counterstrike: Global Offensive

Kanokare

CAGiversary!
A sleeper hit for me on XBLA. The community has died down quite a bit :( But the game is still pretty fun and I hope Valve releases something to entice some future buyers. Almost unlikely with the way they treated L4D2, but one can hope. Enjoy the video! And maybe the game as well ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCfd6kCJbI

I get more success with jumping burst-fire Glock shots compared to precision 1-shot kill Deagle headshots.

Those were the days...

Played it a lot the first few weeks but with Halo, Need for Speed and my WiiU I definitely am not giving it the love it deserves.

Althouh part of me just thinks I'm trying to relive my glory days of 1.5 / 1.6. Ahhh...to be young again...

Yeah it really did have bad timing of release, coming out when most of the games and system people were waiting for were to be released. Certainly doesn't live up to my glory days back when I would always come home from school and play it on the PC (and then get yelled at because we had 56k and no calls were coming through:D) Still a really fun game just needs a bigger community.

Maybe some hats and keynomics will help with the sales of CS:GO. If they can get around the charges they have to pay for updating on consoles >_>

bread's done
Back