Moments in movie history that made you say WHAT THE HELL?!

Paco

CAGiversary!
Let's see how many memorable movie moments we can list in here. One moment that I can't forget is from the Toxic Avenger where they run over that kid on a bike and the incredibly racist, but funny point system.

Kids under 12 they're worth DOUBLE POINTS

Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull when Shia LeBeouf was swinging on the vines infront of a green screen with CG monkeys. That or the CG ants forming a ladder that or...Well, just about any of that CG in the movie was terrible.

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, when Padame and Anakin were having their exchange on the rooftop and it goes into the whole "Perhaps you're blinded by love." "No, no your beauty has blinded me!" Insert distinct what the hell coming from my lips.

Terminator: Salvation in the very first five minutes the worse line I've heard all Summer. "Wow, so that's what death tastes like."

Simpsons movie. Everyone was saying it's the best The Simpsons had been in years, but within first thirty minutes I realize it was just an hour and a half long terrible episode of the past few terrible seasons.

Spider-man 3, soon as we saw Parker turn "evil" by putting his hair down to one side and putting eyeliner on then his whole EVIL strut and his EVIL dancing (or his whole move his arms and it blows Gwen Stacy's hair). That and when he started crying on the bridge.

At the end of Saw IV and V when it had their big mindless "TWIST" ending.

Indy 4; the entire movie.
Harry Potter 6; the entire movie.
X-men 3; the entire movie.
The Hulk; the entire movie.

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith... when Vader yells "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" My girlfriend and I looked at each other like "What the fuck?"

The beginning of Citizen Kane- He's alone in his gigantic mansion, no one around him, and mutters his last word- rosebud- before dying. How the Hell did the reporters know what his last word was?

Bug (2006) "it was like a passing a car wreck.. I couldn't help but keep watching I knew it was sooo wrong but I stayed through the whole thing"
Hostel 2 "Some actresses/actors should never get involved with Horror Movies"

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

When Darth Vader is on the table w/ his hands chained up like a damsel in distress instead of a traumatized burn victim. I know it's not mind-blowing but it kinda pissed me off. Why? It really cemented the image of Vader as a weak little whiny pathetic pussy instead of the awesomely imposing, brooding, & malevolent Dark Lord that he was supposed to be. George Lucas really did rape my childhood memories.

The end of "A History of Violence" where they just sit around the table and eat dinner. Everyone in the theater had a blank look on their faces when they got up to leave.

[quote name='ananag112']
Spiderman III emo Peter Parker montage[/QUOTE]

I hated Spiderman 1 and 2 so I'm not sure why I let my friends talk me in to going to see 3 with them but G-d damn, I've never wanted to walk out on a movie more than during that scene.

Not really a movie, but the last episode of The Sopranos where it just goes black and no one knows what happens. That was a WTF moment

I'd also like to add ALL of Naked Lunch and 200 Hotels. Movies that are clearly meant as illustrations of a mind in the grips of an acid trip.

Grease 2. i dont know who the fuck came up with that shit film and all its shit songs but its one of the worst sequels ever and anytime its on tv and i see it all i can say is wtf where they thinking. someone had to have lost their job/gotten killed over that one.

another wtf moment came from the stuff. when that guy hits one of the people hooked on the stuff and his face breaks off.

castle freak: oral sex/canibalism one of the creepiest scenes ive ever seen in a horror film.

Zombie: awesome wtf moment zombie fighting a shark underwater.

While we're talking Transformers:

Turturo's character in T1: "Hi random group of kids .. I work for a top secret organization that even the FBI and CIA don't know about. Come see our underground mountain lair."

---------------------

Turturo's character in T2: "Hey captain of a naval ship floating off the coast .. I know you have a secret weapon and I demand you shoot it sight unseen and unprovoked at an innocent, allied, UN participating country. Also, make sure that when you do shoot it, you aim it at one of the seven wonders of the world."

Naval captain: "Ok stranger that happens to know my walkie talkie frequency"

[quote name='dastly75']^^Cabin Fever had plenty of funny WTH
[/QUOTE]

Haha, I just noticed the sign behind the kid for the first time. "Do not sit next to Dennis."

[quote name='Maklershed']While we're talking Transformers:

Turturo's character in T1: "Hi random group of kids .. I work for a top secret organization that even the FBI and CIA don't know about. Come see our underground mountain lair."

---------------------

Turturo's character in T2: "Hey captain of a naval ship floating off the coast .. I know you have a secret weapon and I demand you shoot it sight unseen and unprovoked at an innocent country. Also, make sure you aim it at one of the seven wonders of the world."

Naval captain: "Ok stranger that happens to know my walkie talkie frequency"[/QUOTE]

That just sums it up...

if you want to add more fuel, what the hell is up with his underwear shots ??? I really don't get Bay's drunk humor in this one..

[quote name='nbballard']The end of "A History of Violence" where they just sit around the table and eat dinner. Everyone in the theater had a blank look on their faces when they got up to leave.[/QUOTE]

God that movie pissed me off

At the end of saw when jigsaw wakes up

[quote name='Maklershed']Naked wrestle scene in Eastern Promises[/QUOTE]

That was an awesome fight.

I saw bits of Borat a few days ago... man that was WTH too many times. My gf saw Bruno because she wanted to see it.... I didn't... She regretted seeing it.. I already knew it was going to be bad.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I saw bits of Borat a few days ago... man that was WTH too many times. My gf saw Bruno because she wanted to see it.... I didn't... She regretted seeing it.. I already knew it was going to be bad.[/QUOTE]

The majority of people say that because either 1. They are way to easily offended or 2. They are homophobic.

The whole movie of Mac and Me. Just saw this movie three weeks ago w/ my friend. Seriously, I felt rage while watching the movie but at the same time I couldnt help it crack up at at the terrible production values. The worst/best movie Ive ever seen.

bread's done
Back