MonkeyPaw Games giving away 10 PSN games -Follow @MonkeyPawGames on Twitter for entry

My favorite summer activity, or rather my favorite activity period, is sleeping. But that's been said, so I'll go with listening to music or playing video games. Wait, those have been said too. Sigh.

Twitter: @AkariK

Why all of a sudden a lot of people are picking sleeping as choices? It's summer guys... most places around the USA can't sleep because of the heat! :)

Waterparks. Wow, definitely been a while since I considered something like that. Where's the one you guys go to? I wonder where the best in the U.S. are actually.

[quote name='ALMEHDAAOL']Waterparks. Wow, definitely been a while since I considered something like that. Where's the one you guys go to? I wonder where the best in the U.S. are actually.[/QUOTE]Ha, I was waiting for this one.

I'd have to say BBQs like the rest of ya!
Twitter: @durkasan

Gaming, Swimming at night & that's it. No summer breaks anymore like the good old days, being an adult sucks lol.

Twitter: Jake_Jenova

Wolfkin, do you use an e-reader for reading? Honestly for someone like me, I'm usually concerned with seeing lots of videos these days. If only there were a centered place for literary works to be searched... (not Google)

bread's done
Back