Monkeys vs Trades

Woot, I got the thing I really wanted and something else to round out the deal.

I'll send payment when I get my invoice.

Congrats to lowball CAGs and the winners.

All three of us will send bills as needed, and Adriley and Ash will have their buyers in their own posts.

I personally will not start sending invoices until tomorrow.(I will go update the bids now though)

Damn, I totally messed up and copied someones bid for a game. Oh well lol. Awesome lowball. I would say next time, like someone else said, maybe use colors for multiple sellers.

you can go ahead, but maybe copy it into another post in your thread for reference.

will update thur the night or until i get tired

[quote name='adriley313']haha
does she know about CAG and lowballs?[/QUOTE]

Very funny guys :D, I was working at that time so, that's why I was using my cellphone

Working nights to pay of the lowball addiction Edwin? Time to call 1-800-Admit-it
Monkey Im good on the totals, do as you wish with the OP.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Working nights to pay of the lowball addiction Edwin? Time to call 1-800-Admit-it
Monkey Im good on the totals, do as you wish with the OP.[/QUOTE]

I've been saying to myself for like 4 months( this will be my last lowball ) but I can't stop. :cry:

Ok most of my invoices are sent a few remains. Make sure to please double check your items. I made the mistake of doing some invoices last night and missed an item that had been won. I've sent corrections but still it doesn't hurt to make check yourself.

Remaining invoices will go out tonight. Thanks for the patience.

I won the Final Fantasy X but don't know who to pay or what the total with shipping is :(
You will get an invoice from either Ash or Adriley.

Hey Hell Monkey, where in the OP are your payment addresses??
You will get a PM with it. =)

Anyone paid by Monday morning (when I wake up) will be shipped then.

Ok everyone that is marked as PAID/SHIPPED is packed and ready to go or has shipped printed and going to be dropped off tomorrow.

Either way all those packages will go out tomorrow. Anyone else who pays before mid-morning tomorrow has a chance of going out at the same time.

bread's done
Back