Monkeys vs Trades

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Oops, link was messed up. Get back at me later my man![/QUOTE]

I checked it. Nothing on your list right now. Sorry,

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']You need to go and put outrageous bids on all my items!

Nice list btw, lemme borrow Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

I've bid on somethings!!! Leave me alone!!!

Where you live? If you are down the street you can.

@Kube: Yeah sure am. Hit me up

@Handsome: Hey I'm already stretching myself between yours, FBIs, and another one! It's already cutting into my March game budget.

Hmm..I may do a lowball see if I can get rid of some stuff. Spend my week off cleaning up my garage for crap to sell.

Probably be a lot of non-game stuff though.

Sorry I no have what you want.

Here's these things though,

1252367892245.gif
1252367892245.gif
1252367892245.gif
1252367892245.gif
1252367892245.gif
1252367892245.gif

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']How are you liking Silent Hill: Shattered Memories? I really liked the story.[/QUOTE]

Eh I got bored about 2 hours in. Need to get back to it.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']CML for
Heavy Rain
Prince of Persia
Mega Man Legends
Mega Man Legends 2[/QUOTE]

Still nothing sorry.

I have final fantasy tactics trading arts sealed whole set if you're interested
Trading Arts? What are those?

Was looking for Play Arts mainly.

I don't assume you'd sell me just one of those Dreamcast controllers and the VMU, would you? Wouldn't even have to ship, if you're in Jax I could pick it up.

[quote name='aptanor']I don't assume you'd sell me just one of those Dreamcast controllers and the VMU, would you? Wouldn't even have to ship, if you're in Jax I could pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Y'know I maybe willing to do just that. I gotta get in the garage to dig it all about but feel free to make an offer.

Millions and millions of comics, mwa ha ha ha!

Is that Kartia guide any good with fancy art/illustrations? I saw a Deception 1 guide at a local bookstore...you'd think they could make a cool guide for that series but it didn't even have in-game screenshots, it was all schematic diagrams and repetitive gothic borders DAMNATION!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Millions and millions of comics, mwa ha ha ha!

Is that Kartia guide any good with fancy art/illustrations? I saw a Deception 1 guide at a local bookstore...you'd think they could make a cool guide for that series but it didn't even have in-game screenshots, it was all schematic diagrams and repetitive gothic borders DAMNATION![/QUOTE]

I think it does actually have screenshots but yes it is full of diagrams and crap. I have no clue art wise I haven't opened it since I beat Kartia in 1998.

I was wondering if there is any interest in a large assortment of pen&Paper RPG books for sale or even lowball.

Dungeons and Dragons (AD&D, 3rd, 3.5)
Marvel Superheroes (TSR version) and others

Also a large collection of old 80's toys may go up Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, and Transformers.

[quote name='skinkrawl']Check your PMs, sent one about comics, and I'd love to see your list of 80s toys.[/QUOTE]

I got it. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet:cry:. Trying to sort out a fiar price for the list you sent me. Im' getting the list of toys together, trying to figure out what I got and what is at my parents house.

[quote name='skinkrawl']Ok, just get back to me when you can.[/QUOTE]

Yeah will do. I got a three day weekend coming up so can sit down and go over what you wanted in depth, compare some stuff and get back to you.

bread's done
Back