Monkeys vs Trades

iconps3.gif
: Resident Evil 5: Gold $18

Just Cause - $1
PS3 Intercooler - $3
Sega Dreamcast Console (2 controllers, memory unit, and all cables) - $7
Sega Genesis Console w/ AV Cable and controller only - $2

Are those UCGs being offered by one CAG or two different CAGs? I'm getting cross-eyed doing the font analysis.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Are those UCGs being offered by one CAG or two different CAGs? I'm getting cross-eyed doing the font analysis.[/QUOTE]

Isn't me. So yeah, all Ash.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Viva Pinata Pack - 3.00
White Knight Chronicles - 5.00
BK Super Lot - 1.20
Your Shape Fitness Evolved - 5.00[/QUOTE]

If you win the BK Super Lot, I am making you boost the online achievements for them with me :D

Also
Ghaleon Puppet - $20

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If you win the BK Super Lot, I am making you boost the online achievements for them with me :D

Also
Ghaleon Puppet - $20[/QUOTE]

He can't win it yet, he didn't bid a full $1 up. ;)

C'mon you can show some more love for Hello Kitty, my daughters are going to split the profit from that and the Smart Girls games.

Updated to 316

OH man... they didn't even have hello kitty when I was a kid.. it was all strawberry shortcake. DAMN IM OLD... well not as old as monkey.

Persona 3 - $7
Sega Dreamcast - $8
Nintendogs + Cats - $12
Pokemon Sapphire - $3
Grand theft auto liberty city stories - $1

btw, on the FF 1&2 for the GBA I wanted the bid on the box version. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

The SNES is NOT yellow. It was my own, it looks great. Just switched out to a Mini because the big one didn't fit in the drawer it was kept in. Looks and works great.

Updated to #328, see you all tomorrow.

FYI if your bids aren't higher then the ones on the list or those prior, they aren't getting placed. Maybe worth checking to make sure you are winning what you want.

:360: Enslaved $2
:ps3: Tekken 6 $7
:ps2: Rez $2
:ps2: Futurama $4
:ps2: Tales of Legendia $4
Super Mario World 2 box $1
Phantasy Star 4 $3

Talk about lowball! GL with the lowball guys

^it is back because the bidder in Ash's lowball decided to not pay.
Awesome.
The Super Mario RPG box may appear too.

164.Metroid: Zero Mission $4
168.Zelda: Link to the Past w/ 4 swords- cart and manual only with coverproject DS Case $3
262. Universal Game Case Lot #1 (5 New Cases For Use With the Cover Project Inserts for SNES, Genesis, NES, & N64 Games) $4
263. Universal Game Case Lot #2 (5 New Cases For Use With the Cover Project Inserts for SNES, Genesis, NES, & N64 Games) $4
265. Universal Game Case Lot #4 (5 New Cases For Use With the Cover Project Inserts for SNES, Genesis, NES, & N64 Games) $4

[quote name='aptanor']What color/condition is the Gamecube in?[/QUOTE]

Black and fine, except for the fact it is just the cube.

Updated to 336

145.Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Sealed --5
146.Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs--5
147.Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia 4
148.Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey- complete w/ OSTGamestop sticker residue, OST sealed --10

149.Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals No Manual 2

bread's done
Back