monopolizing the monopoly game! *Mcdonalds YMMV*

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Mcdoanlds monopoly game ahs started today and ends the end of october. I decided we should combine our forces and help each other out. I don't know if this is "illegal" or not. If so I guess I'll close the topic.

Anyways just post your haves and what you need, and us CAG's can trade amongst each other.

HAVE

* Baltic avenue

* Atlantic avenue

WANTED

*meditteranian avenue

[quote name='SithFran']My girlfriend threw out the pieces I got yesterday. I had $4.00 in best buy bucks.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like you, my friend, are in need of a new girlfriend.

[quote name='secretvampire']If anybody has any Snapfish codes they don't want, I'd be glad to take them. I need to get some pics developed.[/QUOTE]

i got 4 codes that im thinking about selling or trading off for a game

[quote name='woolsey11']Hash browns... I think.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the hash browns.

I actually like McDonald's breakfast and it's freaking cheap. (Just do what I do - bring your own OJ.)

[quote name='clariste']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

woo i sold 4 for a buck... now i need to come up with 6 cents for tax to get a free double cheesburger : )

[quote name='slidecage']woo i sold 4 for a buck... now i need to come up with 6 cents for tax to get a free double cheesburger : )[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised I don't see the Snapfish codes on ebay yet. I have codes for 200 free prints laying around. Maybe the gf will use em.

I have also just won a free ring tone download from some site. and considiring I don't have a cell phone they are up for grabs to who evr wants it.

bread's done
Back