Monoprice DOTD: 6FT A/V Component Cable for Wii $1.97 + S&H (also 4 in 1 cable $7)

lorne

CAGiversary!
Shipping is around $2.50 - $3 for a cable.

6FT Audio Video Component Cable for Wii $1.97 + S&H(todays deal)

6FT 4 in 1 Component Cable for Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 and PS2 $7.02 + S&H Also has optical out for 360. I recently ordered this cable and it works great. Tried it on everything but ps3. Some of the comments posted are outdated as the new version I received has a switch for HD for the 360.

also of interest:

Ethernet Inline Coupler RJ45 $0.43 Connects 2 lan cables for longer runs.

Network Cables

All their Wii stuff.

Not to mention any other cable/adapter you might need, they probably have it cheaper than any place else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lpfan41k']i don't know guys, with component cables is it safe to buy cheapos because it is analog?[/QUOTE]

Monoprice is only 'cheap' in their cost... there is nothing wrong with the quality of their cables.

Any notion how much they normally charge for this cable? I've been holding off on an order with them, pending new stock in a different cable, until the 16th... but if the difference in cost is greater than the additional shipping...

Thanks for the deal. I'm buying a "cheapo" monoprice cable to replace the "quality" 3rd party cable i bought from best buy for around 10x the price. Hopefully this one won't require frequent jiggling.

I can vouch for there cables to, ordered the wii componet cable 2 years ago for less than 5 bux shipped still works great, also ordered a 25 ft hdmi cable for around 10 bucks works great and as thick as battery terminal wire.

Funny this deal shows up now. I just had to send back my Wii cable to Monoprice because it was defective. Just this morning they sent an email saying the model I had purchased is discontinued so they gave me a store credit. I guess I should pounce on this deal but I'm cautious after what just happened. Probably just a fluke though since the HDMI and PS2 cable I got from them before were good.

bread's done
Back