Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) - $19.99 @ GameStop (can be $13 used)

Monster Hunter for Wii has been $10 many times, so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened with the Wii U version.

Planned on doing in-store pick up, but my store is closed because we received like 2 inches of snow.  I stopped by on my way home from work, but they were already closed at like 4pm.  

This sale + SOTW for 50% off gets this right into the price range I wanted it.  I am curious, though.  That coupon language doesn't limit it to the sub-20$ games..... would love to pick up something for my PS4 for 50% off... and just use the bday coupon on MH3U

We got a new copy from gamestop the other day.. is there supposed to be a code inside for something on the wiiU version?

Not bad, thanks for the StoD tip, it was my first redemption of points as well. Out the door for $8.54 plus tax for a used copy. For some reason, the coupon, which scanned and typed in correctly didn't work. The guy said it was his second one today, he over-rode it to "Promotion Not Found" and said it wasn't a problem. Also picked up a GameStick, but since I haven'y powered on my Ouya in 10 mos, I really don't know why..but I'm about to now to update it, and the GameStick is my x-mas gift from the wife, so I have to wait..

First Monster Hunter game for the library, hopefully I'll get around to trying it!

So I brought in 2 steal of the week coupons (individually purchased with my points) and the birthday coupon.  I asked if they would work together in the order.  The employee knows me from past purchases, so he said he would scan them all and see what happens.

I grabbed Monster Hunter 3 and Assassins Creed 3.  He scanned the three coupons and none of them worked for some reason.  He manually input them, and it made my title come out to roughly $16.50 (+/- a few cents).  Nice deal!  AC3 for Wii U looks great!

Do you guys really think this will become rare more pricier later?

I'm contemplating getting it because of the talk of it costing more in the future.

I want to get the game but its sucks theres no used ones near me to use the coupon.

Do you guys really think this will become rare more pricier later?

I'm contemplating getting it because of the talk of it costing more in the future.

I want to get the game but its sucks theres no used ones near me to use the coupon.
For used? Probably not that much. I think it depends on how the Wii U does.

bread's done
Back