Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - Come and join up via AdHoc Party

MiniB0ssBattle

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I just want to throw a shout out to people that have Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and AdHoc Party. Its a pretty small community but pretty cool one. I just started playing this game again last month in anticipation for the Unite game coming out this summer.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you want to play MHF2. I will post up other CAGs PSN for a monster hunter party.

It is, but once you can download it for free and it then works for US games. I have tried it but have yet to play using it. I dont have Monster Hunter and will probably wait until the new one comes out if I decide to pick it up at all.

IS there any interest in finding a dedicated CAG room and perhaps hosting Ad-Hoc nights? I believe we can all be playing different games in the same room. Though, this way you would know you were connecting with someone who speaks enlgish...

AdHoc Party is a Japanese Download (you have to create a Japanese Account). When you start up AdHoc Party, go to the "J" servers. These servers are basically where the english speaking player play in. J50 is pretty much the place to play Monster Hunter with other english speaking people.

I just wandered around the store until I came across the logo and saw that the price was free. I believe it is in the same section as other applications like the PS2 memory card thing and that RSS reader that people got for trophies awhile ago (Manichi Issyo?).

The Wikipedia article shows the logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhoc_Party_for_PlayStation_Portable

While youre there you can DL some other neat free stuff like themes and such so it may be worth the wandering...

Ill see if I can find it again and maybe give some directions. It would be nice for this to spread through the CAG Community so that we could organize some Ad-Hoc meet-ups.

Ad hoc party sounds cool, but apparently it only works if your ps3 is networked via an ethernet cable. I guess this makes since, but I'm connected by wifi, so no good for me

bread's done
Back