Monster Hunter Tri Bundle 19.99 Future Shop after hours sale Sept 24-25

Wow, that's a really sketchy "deal" they've got going for Power Gig. It's normally $19.95 and they're saying it's $19.99 for "2 nights only!" I hope nobody buys that pile of garbage thinking they're getting a deal.

Awesome price on Monster Hunter, though. Great game--and it's basically free with the controller. Much better than Wii Play, I'll tell ya!

I ordered the guitar kit, because $19.95 is an awesome price for it to include the controller. Also put a 1400 point card on the order and it qualified for free shipping.

Again? lol.

Also, I saw this sale existing on the site this week even before the After Hours sale. Guess they switched it back to $39.99 to give the impression that it's a new deal.

Their site is gonna be having a heart attack and timing out like crazy, as usual. :( Not sure if I need anything that I don't already have pre-ordered at good prices, but I'll check at 8.

[quote name='WillGabriel']Wow, that's a really sketchy "deal" they've got going for Power Gig. It's normally $19.95 and they're saying it's $19.99 for "2 nights only!" I hope nobody buys that pile of garbage thinking they're getting a deal.

Awesome price on Monster Hunter, though. Great game--and it's basically free with the controller. Much better than Wii Play, I'll tell ya![/QUOTE]

Think when the sale actually starts those prices will change. Those seem to be the regular prices for all of those games...
And as bad as power gig may be.. 20 bucks for a guitar isnt bad lol. Probably cheaper once the sale starts.

[quote name='Faytz']Time to reorder Zelda bundle to save more money >_>[/QUOTE]

lol this will be the third time I've ordered Zelda now.

[quote name='king_bronx']lol this will be the third time I've ordered Zelda now.[/QUOTE]This will be my 4th and I haven't cancelled any of the others yet because I've been lazy. :lol:

did bb have 800 pts for zelda? or its just now that has it
did anyone preorder darksouls for e3 will we get the CE upgrade or not?

bah but i remember the lesson digital dollars sucks balls but does it still in this case if its roughly 6 dollars in digital?

Last edited by a moderator:
All I saw was the Zelda deal, going with that. 4th or 5th time for me as well, this will be the best though at $60. BB didn't have 800 points for Zelda when I ordered it a few weeks ago for $62.99, labor day I guess.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']All I saw was the Zelda deal, going with that. 4th or 5th time for me as well, this will be the best though at $60. BB didn't have 800 points for Zelda when I ordered it a few weeks ago for $62.99, labor day I guess.[/QUOTE]
I've had them add the 800 RZ points in the past when I've ordered a game that they later added that as a preorder bonus. I haven't cancelled any of my Zelda orders just in case. ;)

bread's done
Back