Monster Hunter Tri w/ Classic Wii Controller - $54.99 + Tax

j0dy77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The clerk at Gamestop told me this deal starts tomorrow:

When you buy Monster Hunter Tri "New" for $49.99 you get the classic Pro Wii controller for $5. Not the greatest deal but you get the New version for the same price as a used with a separate controller. About a $10 savings over buying the 2 products on Amazon.

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, it is the classic pro controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j0dy77']The clerk at Gamestop told me this deal starts tomorrow:

When you buy Monster Hunter Tri "New" for $49.99 you get the classic Wii controller for $5. Not the greatest deal but you get the New version for the same price as a used with a separate controller. About a $10 savings over buying the 2 products on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Classic or Classic Pro? Might help clarify for others.

Sweet deal if it's the Classic Pro. I missed out pre-ordering the MH3 Bundle and can never find the game + a Classic Pro new for this price. Better if it's online as well so I can use my $20-off coupon.

Watch it not be classic pro and this be the start of gamestop trying to get rid of all the left over stock of the old version. I want the pro, but if the original drops to a mere couple bucks I'll get one.

Got the email about this earlier tonight. Couldn't get the promo to work online, so I just ordered the used version and a Pro controller separately and used my $10gc from 3D Dot Game Heroes.

bread's done
Back