Monster Hunter Ultimate (3DS) is $19.99 at Amazon [OOS]

Think I'll pick this up used. I loved WoW raiding. This feels like it. Took a few tries on demo to get into the game in Wii U.

Question. Do you learn new attack skills or is it all based in new crafted weapons and gear. Wondering if it gets old just using like x to attack and then on screen special attack. I only played demo but that's all it took plus potions for the easy quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up my copy at gamestop is everyones copy shrinkwrapped differently then other 3ds games? It looks like it was resealed...
I picked up a new copy today at North Houston Gamestop @ 19.99. The game wasn't shrinkwrapped. It did still have all the inserts that I know of (instruction manual, nintendo club points code) and everything looks new. Here's hoping the nintendo club points code still works.

back in stock again at amazon

edit: NVM dead after I refreshed the page again. maybe I got the only copy.

check back later.

Finally...but bummed because my Prime expired a few days ago and now the game is nearly $27 with shipping and tax.

I ordered one at gamestop in-store since they were out of stock on store. Got it for $21.39 shipped to my house. Downside, it is value shipping and wont get it till next year...maybe I can reduce the backlog a little by the time it arrives

I saw one copy left at walmart last night for $39.99 and tried to price match and was denied. Without a physical ad they weren't hearing anything. Glad I got my Zelda and M&L bundles from target instead of attempting a price match like I was thinking.

I picked up a 3DS XL starter kit on clearance for $10 bucks instead. I didn't really want this game anyway but would have substituted the case for the game had they be willing to price match. In a way I'm glad they didn't as I didn't really want the game and I got a case and screen protector on my M&L bundle. My Zelda bundle is locked away in my dungeon. 

Managed to sneak in an order for one while deal still active on Amazon.  Great price.  Have the WiiU version already, but getting to play while away is awesome.  Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back