Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner $39.99

creatia

CAGiversary!
Atlus has a few games on sale and they're offering free shipping until tomorrow. I'm just getting into Atlus games, so I was happy to find a sealed copy of MKJS under fifty bucks. I also picked up Disgaea for $29.99

http://www.atlus.com/shop.php

There's a $5 rebate bonus at Pricegrabber for MKJS.

bought it for the same price at micro center. they seem to be the only place where i could find it. GS sells it for $39.99 used!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']MKJS has been 39.99 when since it came out.

I bought it day it came out lol[/quote]
As I said before, I'm just getting into Atlus games and it's not available anywhere new online at this price, at least not anywhere I have looked. I don't buy used games.

I love Atlus and all, but this one just had SO MUCH talking between the characters that I finally put it down and moved on to something else.

Hmm, I got the disgaea, I was getting it, but didn't feel like paying 40, but I do feel 30 is a great price. I played the both 1 and 2 on the ps2 and loved them both. Thnx for the info, u should edit the message to Disgaea 30$. :cool:

[quote name='creatia']As I said before, I'm just getting into Atlus games and it's not available anywhere new online at this price, at least not anywhere I have looked. I don't buy used games.[/quote]

Was 39.99 NEW when it came out as well @_@

bread's done
Back