More chickfights!

damn, the girl in the black in the first one was gettin her ass beat....'til that dumb bitch had to jump in...that pissed me off so damn bad...i hate it when ppl have to jump in fights

Good fight, bad music, look like some latina hood rat fighting with some cheap techno opera in the background.

[quote name='magilacudy']My favorite part is when the blond thinks its over and is fixing her hair.... and the girl in black tackles her ass! Heh.[/quote]

same here

Blacktop needs to learn how to fight from bottom mount, or at least kick from bottom mount if she wants to stay conscious. Fortunately for her Whitetop can't throw a punch worth a damn.

The rabbit punches to the side of the face had nothing behind them. The girls should stick to what they know best, suckin dick and smokin weed.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='5_Against_1']Is it wrong that I was totally turned on by that?[/quote]
nope[/quote]

It was a little bit hot. Makes me think of rough sex with two chicks...I can't help that I have a really dirty mind can I?

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='5_Against_1']Is it wrong that I was totally turned on by that?[/quote]
nope[/quote]

No, not at all.

Is it me or do the girls in that first fight look really weak? I mean she hits the other girl like 5 times in the face and it didn't even look like it hurt.

bread's done
Back