More evidence that Obama and liberals are soft on terrorists and out of touch with America

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://wtvr.com/2015/09/16/ahmed-mohamed-white-house-invite/

Obama invites clock bomber to the White House... WTF?

Not really :),  I just wanted to channel and feels what it like to think and feel and be in the shoes of a right wing conservative republican.

But the serious question remains.  It seem many of America most liberal and educated and widely respected institutions are coming to Ahmed side.  He even got a invitation to meet a faux liberal but still kinda liberal Obama.

However what you don't see are anyone consider conservatives defending or even offering condolences to this kid? You don't see the Speaker of the House speak out in defense of Ahmed, nor do you see any of our lovely right wing presidential contenders speak out against racism or racial attitudes ( you know the party that loves/thumps people's rights ).  Has Fox news comes out to defend this kid, has any right wing corporate institution welcome Ahmed to visit their companies..

Why is that?  I won't say that republicans and its supporters are all out of touch racist bigots and are typically uneducated morons... Ok I'll say it, republicans and its supporters are all out of touch racist bigots and are typically uneducated morons

I bet if this happened under GWB terms, GWB would never have invited this kid to the "WHITE" House... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What if the kid really is a terrorist and is using this media attention to get into the White House? We would all certainly have egg on our faces.

What if the kid really is a terrorist and is using this media attention to get into the White House? We would all certainly have egg on our faces.
I've got a feeling that your average Southern Conservative would be giddy at the thought, so this might be one of those rare instances where both parties would love for this kid to make it to the White House.

bread's done
Back