More God of War 3 demo code + Forgotten Warrior Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!
I have several codes to give away of BOTH of these items..and again i want to be fair here..so i am going to start with the 5th person to message me gets one, and the 4th person to post here...and the rest will be random. I have AT LEAST 4 of BOTH codes to give away.

OK, SO THERE HAS BEEN SOME ISSUE WITH THE CHARACTER CODES NOT WORKING...AS POSTED ON THE BACK OF THE CARD:

To sign up to receive the DOWNLOADABLE FORGOTTEN WARRIOR CHARACTER SKIN PROMOTION CODE at launch, go to godofwar.com/skin and enter your PSN ID and password. After confirmation you will be directed to enter the registration code found above. When the Character skin is available at launch, PSN will email you the Promotion Code to the address you provided when registering your PlayStation Network account. The email will include instructions on how to download and install the Character Skin via PSN account management to your PS3 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JinKazama']I would like the codes (Going to give the GOW 3 demo code to someone and the other code for me).[/QUOTE]

you made the PM target...your codes has been sent

Thanks for the instructions on the Character Skin code. It lets you enter the code without logging in at the GOW site, but I logged into PSN at the upper right corner before entering the code. It said the voucher was successfully deemed, so hopefully PSN will e-mail me further instructions.

I am appealing to the innate desire of all those addicted to the GoW franchise to spread the addiction to others. Kind of like the desire to hook your customers on *insert product here* to increase supply/demand ratio.
I have wanted to play GoW......and never have!! Very poor (boohoo) Even my Gamefly account has the entire series on backorder.

Someone please!! I NEEEEEED a demo code. I wanna git hooked!...."maaaan, I'll suck yo *******"

I got my Demo from District 9 bluray, Demo is also available through Qore Subscription right now.
I would like to get a skin code, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back