More God of War 3 demo code + Forgotten Warrior Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='vuitres']I am appealing to the innate desire of all those addicted to the GoW franchise to spread the addiction to others. Kind of like the desire to hook your customers on *insert product here* to increase supply/demand ratio.
I have wanted to play GoW......and never have!! Very poor (boohoo) Even my Gamefly account has the entire series on backorder.

Someone please!! I NEEEEEED a demo code. I wanna git hooked!...."maaaan, I'll suck yo *******"[/QUOTE]

I have to say that made me laugh...so check your inbox for both.

Also, as a side note..i have a couple more codes to give away of both.

Will do a random poster AFTER this message.... and a random PM too

[quote name='jr8rulz']I have to say that made me laugh...so check your inbox for both.

Will do a random poster AFTER this message.... and a random PM too[/QUOTE]

Hm?

[quote name='jr8rulz']I have to say that made me laugh...so check your inbox for both.

Will do a random poster AFTER this message.... and a random PM too[/QUOTE]

hope to get lucky!

[quote name='sasukekun']Hm?[/QUOTE]

what? i gave out codes already a few times....so i got more and have chosen to give them out this way....i want it to be fairer for those that come late or dont just lurk on the boards

[quote name='Interstella 5555']You forgot about me OP :([/QUOTE]

Forgot me too. :)

But just wonder, what is the special attribute of the Forgotten Warrior? Does anyone know yet?

sign me up if this is still open. Getting GoW III from Blockbuster on launch and trying to score DLC anyway I can. Have family/friends helping me with Slurpee Rewards Points, so I can get armor and other items.

Already got my Demo when I bought God of War collection.. with skin. I really would like to grab one of those Forgotten Warrior codes if still available OP?

i want an forgotten warrior skin if you have one please here in mexico
they dont sell it

i would like it so much to have it please im beging

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If anyone has a different skin code, I have an extra Apollo code i'm looking to trade. PM me if interested.

Other offers considered, too.

[quote name='Owen']I think this was a dead thread since the last post was on 2-14 so whoever revived it just was not paying attention.[/QUOTE]

Well, I stopped posting when i gave the last codes out..but i happened to have 1 more skin code to give away

So with that said...im going to let the PM be the way to give it away...net time i log in ill check and give it away randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back