More of an akward deal...than a cheap one...

Even if it did become a collector's item, I don't think Ephemeral Fantasia would ever command the $39.99 that EB is asking.

fresh vomit is hard to find in stores these days, but that doesn't mean that if i found some i would pay $40 for it! Hard-to-find crap is still crap.

no offense to the original poster!!!

good one organicow? Hey just out of cuorsity from one atlantan to another.. Have you found any good target deals around here? To many posts on the other and all out of this state?

mr hockey,
i ain't found jack at our targets. i've hit the N Druid Hills, Tucker, Stone Mtn, Snellville, and Buckhead locations, and all the games are scanning at regular price. it blows!
on the bright side, our local Circuit Citys rocked the house when the now infamous clearance sale was going on in full force.
Win some, lose some, i suppose...

yeah same for me. I live in gainesville and I have been to lawrenceville and the mall of Ga ones and nothing good there. They had arc the land but it was 14 and kya for 14 and thats it! Oh well!

Arc is worth 15...any day. I am going to pick up all 6 my Target has. That game is great

And for Ephemeral Fantasia...I know it sucks. I remeber getting it as a present a while back and it...was bad. Horrible. In fact I was cleaning out my drawers and found it again...Gr. But its just weird they suddenly have one...thats all.

The only thing decent about EP was the Guitar Freaks style interludes where you actually had to play music. That I'd play but the rest of the game is festering horse crap.

I wish I could get an actualy Guirtar Freaks game rather than a 5th rate turd created by blind/autistic amature programers.

I saw a copy of this in the compusa clearance bin yesterday for $9.99
iirc. (Chandler, AZ location). So, if anyone's interested, you can check
your local compusa. Never played the game, so have no idea how it is.

in late 2002 i bought 3 or 4 copies of this game from blockbuster for 10$ each, i bought them for eb trade ins at the time (trade in 2 games and 10$ get X game free) however i did play it once and it was rather boring

bread's done
Back