More people visit IMDB from Antarcitca than from Africa.

Short Round

CAGiversary!
I thought that it was simultaneously humorous and depressing.

1fes8z.jpg

[quote name='Short Round']No, it's on the front page of IMDB right now.[/quote]

No, I mean, so many people are truthful. But there is also alot of people who get kicks by voting for Antarctica, when they are actually living in Kansas. There is no way to prove that the people who are voting, are voting truthfully.

Also spoiler-ize that image.

Not surprising if you think about it. There's a lot of massive research groups there, whole towns set up just for the on-land equivelent of an offshore fisherman's life (work a year, go home a month, work a year).

The chicks are probably all burly lumberjanes, so all there is to do is watch movies. I bet lots of those research groups just play the Kevin Bacon game all day and 320 assholes gotta ruin it by cheating.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']In Africa they don't have time to watch TV. They're busy trying to avoid dismemberment by machete.[/QUOTE]
DING!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']In Africa they don't have time to watch TV. They're busy trying to avoid dismemberment by machete.[/quote]

I figured it was to avoid being Beheaded? Damn I need to get my facts straight, good to know though bro, thanks for the info

Beheaded? Sure, that too. But arms being cut off by machete is referring to the popular action of cutting off arms. Voting was done by raising your arm...you couldn't if it was missing.

bread's done
Back