More Stuff For Sale![PS2/GCN/GBA] paypal accepted!

Aika

Banned
Here is some more stuff I don't need. All stuff is complete/mint!

PS2
Shadow Heart 2 - 20$
Suikoden IV w/Artbook!
- 25$
FM4 - 10$
Xensaga non gh's! - 15$
Dark Cloud 2 - 10$

GCN
RE Pure Evil Pack - 25$
RE3! - 25$
ToS w/ Guide and Artbook!
- 30$
Baten Kaitos - 15$

GBA
Zelda Minish Cap - 15$
GBA SP System "Blue Pearl With more brighter Screen!"
- 50$

LMK if intersted in any of this stuff by PM or Post here! Thanks! :)

[quote name='hero101']Interested in Zelda: minish cap[/QUOTE]

I'm only selling so if you want to buy it LMK ;)

Random bump for purpleness!!!

:p

I want Dark Cloud 2....but...so pricey still!!!! o.o

Whaaat? don't look at me like that o.o;; this is CAG afterall...

-R

[quote name='Rhett']Random bump for purpleness!!!

:p

I want Dark Cloud 2....but...so pricey still!!!! o.o

Whaaat? don't look at me like that o.o;; this is CAG afterall...

-R
[/QUOTE]

lmao.

[quote name='Mono`']Pure evil pack?[/QUOTE]

It's a pack that has RE1 and RE0 together as a pack.

[quote name='Aika']It's a pack that has RE1 and RE0 together as a pack.[/QUOTE]
I also believe they're the Player's Choice version of both games on the Gamecube.

People becareful, she tried to rip off someone at TGN, CLiffyB for a PSP if I recall, saying that someone stole her paypal account and took out money and what not. She is now banned from TGN and no name, and she was banned from GTZ but her name was Neko, but now GTZ erased her name. So becareful and let her send 1st.

Im quite sure this is the same Aika but not 100%. Even though she has 1 FB doesnt mean shes not gonna rip, just look at what kimchee boy did.

[quote name='gopro']People becareful, she tried to rip off someone at TGN, CLiffyB for a PSP if I recall, saying that someone stole her paypal account and took out money and what not. She is now banned from TGN and no name, and she was banned from GTZ but her name was Neko, but now GTZ erased her name. So becareful and let her send 1st.

Im quite sure this is the same Aika but not 100%. Even though she has 1 FB doesnt mean shes not gonna rip, just look at what kimchee boy did.[/QUOTE]

damn right she did, people beware of this trader. she is a scammer please be careful when dealing with her. make her send first

[quote name='gopro']People becareful, she tried to rip off someone at TGN, CLiffyB for a PSP if I recall, saying that someone stole her paypal account and took out money and what not. She is now banned from TGN and no name, and she was banned from GTZ but her name was Neko, but now GTZ erased her name. So becareful and let her send 1st.

Im quite sure this is the same Aika but not 100%. Even though she has 1 FB doesnt mean shes not gonna rip, just look at what kimchee boy did.[/QUOTE]

CliffyB was also full of shit too. :/ He said I ripped him off when I didnt. The payment was canceled overnight becuase I took money from my mom's bank account which wasnt mine I got in trouble. So if you dont know the whole story to things dont saying anything about it. I dont plan or intead to rip anyone off!
TGN sucked anyways. It was full of kids mostly. And The reason I was banned from GTZ is me and bills problem not anyone else's. And what your doing I do believe is flaming too =|.

[quote name='panasonic']damn right she did, people beware of this trader. she is a scammer please be careful when dealing with her. make her send first[/QUOTE]
I like how you call me a "scammer" when I know i'm not =/

bread's done
Back