More Walmart cheapness... (YMMV)

Priz

CAGiversary!
The Walmart in Mountain View, CA yesterday put out a special set of racks of games with GBA, cube, PS2 and XBox games on clearance. All were either $10, $15 or $20.

I picked up PN. 03, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Billy Hatcher for $10.
They also had Bomberman Jetters for $10 - is that worth getting?

Anyway, lots of good deals... some mediocre deals...

I think I'm going to make a point of checking walmart periodically throughout the summer, as I'm pretty sure the walmart by me is due for a clearance on some of their cube games. They've got a rather large pile forming underneath the displayed GC games, but still behind the glass, so I couldn't rummage through them.

Billy Hatcher for $10? 8)
Please let my Wal-Mart have it for that price, they had way too many copies the last time I checked! Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out today. :)

My WalMart never has any of these deals that are posted :(.

Anyway, I really like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. Just your average 3D platformer, but I had fun with it. Definitely worth $10.

I got Morrowwind and NBA Street Vol. 2 a few weeks back for $9.98 each and they also had a bunch of other Xbox games there for the same price that didn't interest me. I was going to post about it but I figured it was YMMV and each Walmart out there has their own crazy deals. Good luck to everyone who goes out and looks for these cheap games.

Well I just recently got Oddworld: MO for $9.88 from Wal-Mart, which is really the best deal I've ever gotten from a Wal-Mart in...forever? Wally World sucks ass, IMO, at least the ones where I live. Target owns its ass when it comes to clearance and sales. Just my opinion. :)

Wow, small world. I live six minutes away from that WalMart!

Gonna have to rush, though...I've gotta catch a plane in a couple of hours.

If you DON'T get Billy Hatcher for $10 I'll come sodomize your loved ones. That game was at the top of my most wanted list last summer (I'm a sucker for everything Sonic Team.) and I loved every minute of that game. No accounting for taste I guess as I'm apparently the only one that liked it, even in a group of hardcore Cube fans.

my walmart has a rack of games on sale, but they are only $20. ive seen
starsky and hutch(ps2)
star wars rebel strike 3
metal arms (gc)
mk:da (xbox)
three stooges (gba)
i cant think of any more right now but ill add as i see more.

i haven't seen a clearance section here...but almost 85% of the GC games in the glass case are only 19.99

I live in Cupertino.

BTW, when I saw that clearence thing, it was mostly crappy PS2 and XBox games. I put Metroid Prime there after I learned it wasn't on clearence...

bread's done
Back