morons at EBgames.com

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey! So I ordered 2 copies of Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast about a week ago. I just now examined the discs, and between the two, I've received no inserts or instructions, just the discs.

Problem is, one set is disc 1 for PS, disc 2 for Dreamcast.
Vice versa on the other; seems I have myself a copy for each system.

Funk dat, B&M return here I come.

they only guarantee all the stuff with ps2, xbox , and gc stuff. thats why im always wary of ordering ps1 rpgs from them

Right, right...The instructions and whatnot aren't that big a deal. Whatever. Did you guys read the rest of my post?

They gave me discs for 2 different freakin' systems.

No.

that is pretty dumb, but i guess somewhat understandable from some random dude in a wherehouse. or some traded it in that way and got away with it

[quote name='theq87']Hey! So I ordered 2 copies of Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast about a week ago. I just now examined the discs, and between the two, I've received no inserts or instructions, just the discs.

Problem is, one set is disc 1 for PS, disc 2 for Dreamcast.
Vice versa on the other; seems I have myself a copy for each system.

Funk dat, B&M return here I come.[/quote]

at least you got your games, even if they are wrong, 9 out of 10 times I order something from ebgames it just gets backordered.

best online store HA!! what a fucking joke

dude read the fine print when you order

[quote name='ebgames.com']
Guaranteed to work. May not include instructions and original packaging. Game may not be for system ordered.
[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux']dude read the fine print when you order

Guaranteed to work. May not include instructions and original packaging. Game may not be for system ordered.
[/quote][/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='punqsux']dude read the fine print when you order

[/quote][/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

You gotta be kidding? right?

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='punqsux']dude read the fine print when you order

[/quote][/quote]

You gotta be kidding? right?[/quote]

Nope, it's really there. Better luck next time.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='punqsux']dude read the fine print when you order

[/quote][/quote]

You gotta be kidding? right?[/quote]

Nope, it's really there. Better luck next time.[/quote]

Thats pretty low. Just call and complain and see what they say. Maybe they will be cool and let you return it. But you never know.

Holy crap man, there's no freakin' way. Where does it say that? I only see the fine print as saying: "Guaranteed to work. May not include instructions and original packaging."

I definitely thought you were kidding, and still do. Where does it say that?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Scorch']Wow, I can't believe people bought the "Game may not be for system ordered" line.[/quote]

I also hang my head in disgrace. :roll:[/quote]

You guys have to admit it was kind of funny though.

[quote name='Scorch']Wow, I can't believe people bought the "Game may not be for system ordered" line.[/quote]

All I can say is that is hilarious. :rofl:

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='Scorch']Wow, I can't believe people bought the "Game may not be for system ordered" line.[/quote]

All I can say is that is hilarious. :rofl:[/quote]

just be glad they didn't send you PC versions. :D

hmm on the other hand I also ordered two copies of RE2 and maybe there is a chance they send the gameubce version :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Scorch']Wow, I can't believe people bought the "Game may not be for system ordered" line.[/quote]

I also hang my head in disgrace. :roll:[/quote]

:lol: It was funny, but yeah, how could the guys above believe it?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?[/quote]

That joke originated from the fact that most dictionaries actually don't include the word gullbile.

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?[/quote]

That joke originated from the fact that most dictionaries actually don't include the word gullbile.[/quote]

Well, it is now. It still fits this thread.

I ordered a DC Street fighter Alpha 3, they sent me a PS1 version, I called and am getting them exchanged free of charge, no problems. Sometimes warehouses mess up, it happens.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?[/quote]

I wonder how many people just checked their dictionary? :D

[quote name='punqsux']dude read the fine print when you order

[/quote][/quote]

:rofl:

Hmmm, I'm thinking about putting that in my sig. That's totally classic.

MORE Ebgames.com fun!

My highly anticipated copy of Mario RPG for SNES arrived today; I was very happy to finally receive it and try it out!

Alas, upon placing the cart into my SNES, I found that it did not work. What could be the problem, I thought? And that's when I discovered:

Hey, it's been cut in half! So, to sum up, EB has thus far sent me: 4 discs of Resident Evil 2, 2 for Playstation, 2 for Dreamcast, and a non-functional Mario RPG cart that has been cleft in twain.

I also ordered Zelda: Oracle of Seasons a few days back. I'll be expecting a half of a Sega CD disc.

bread's done
Back