Mortal Kombat $39.99 FSSS @ Amazon

[quote name='CaoPi']you shouldn't be on CAG if your paying full price[/QUOTE]

how about full price but no tax, can i be on cag? :lol:

I ordered it on May 2 and my order said shipping soon the day after. It's been 3 days and it still says the same thing. Does anybody know what is going on?

[quote name='Mokilicious']I ordered it on May 2 and my order said shipping soon the day after. It's been 3 days and it still says the same thing. Does anybody know what is going on?[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you, bud. I ordered May 1, but mine *just* changed to shipped, so just wait a little longer.

Side Note: This is my 800th post! I should really post some more...

Last edited by a moderator:
As a fighting fan, id love to pick this game up, but ill have to wait till next month cause im getting my 360 fixed first.

Placed an order at 4AM when it still said it was going to ship in a week or 2. I just got an email about an hour ago saying that they're able to ship it sooner then they expected! It's also saying that it's in stock on the page again.

Grab soon if you want it!

[quote name='Mokilicious']I ordered it on May 2 and my order said shipping soon the day after. It's been 3 days and it still says the same thing. Does anybody know what is going on?[/QUOTE]

i ordered mine on the 3rd a few hrs before it said 2-3 weeks...it still hasnt shipped and CS told me today they're "getting my order ready"....smh...i wanted some practice on the full version before psn came back on

[quote name='giantqtipz']i would get this, and wait for la noire to hit $19.99

la noire looks like it has less replayability.. i mean it doesnt seem like you can go rampage like in gta4; and i dont think there is multiplayer?

mk is worth the full price $59.99, so at this price, just 2 weeks after release?? man.. just buy it[/QUOTE]

We are cheapasses.

We don't pay full price.

[quote name='ral1121']We are cheapasses.

We don't pay full price.[/QUOTE]

I don't care what you say, I'm getting Battlefield 3 day one >:[

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I don't mind the wait...but I'm still having a hard time deciding whether to get this now for free (have a decent amount of Amazon credit) or getting L.A. Noire. At the same time, I'm waiting for Amazon to PM Walmart/TRU for the $15 bonus credit for L.A. Noire.

Ugh...I HATE being indecisive![/QUOTE]

in that case, order LA Noire now. You might be able to get both the $10 credit and the $15 price reduction and/or bonus. (See buy.com thread)

im still holding out on finding a copy at toysrus, this will be my backup tomorrow if they dont get any new shipments on friday.

woot just contacted customer support and they issued me a 10$ promo credit since I said it was cheaper at Bestbuy and Toysrus winning! so 29.99$ no wasting gas either :D Anyone know if I would still get the reptile costume?

[quote name='dansoccerball']woot just contacted customer support and they issued me a 10$ promo credit since I said it was cheaper at Bestbuy and Toysrus winning! so 29.99$ no wasting gas either :D Anyone know if I would still get the reptile costume?[/QUOTE]

nope you fail

[quote name='crzyboy88']Same boat as you, bud. I ordered May 1, but mine *just* changed to shipped, so just wait a little longer.

Side Note: This is my 800th post! I should really post some more...[/QUOTE]
I ordered as soon as it went live early Sunday (and when I say "as soon", I was contemplating buying it for $50 and refreshed the page and it became $39.99). With FSSS it arrived on May 4th for me. Loving every single moment of the game.

Decided to bite on amazon for my copy (because toys r us would of been more of a hassle today for all of $5). Ordered it last night around 10 EST, and it says shipping soon with my prime. Hopefully it comes through the mail and not UPS so I can get it tomorrow instead of monday.

Ive tried twice to get a price match or a promo credit from amazon, how the hell do you all do it. They keep saying they can't.

[quote name='Borellius']Ive tried twice to get a price match or a promo credit from amazon, how the hell do you all do it. They keep saying they can't.[/QUOTE]

It's called luck... and I've been unlocky lately with any type of PM at Amazon lately. Oh well.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to let people know, the game is back in stock. But I'm not sure how much longer the deal will last...[/QUOTE]
I hope until I get my trade in credit for mvc3

[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to let people know, the game is back in stock. But I'm not sure how much longer the deal will last...[/QUOTE]

i think they were price matching tru so probably until tonight.. but who knows.

Kmart has it for 39.99 for the week of 5/8 so maybe they'll keep it at that price for another week. Does anyone know what the employees at gamestop have to put to get the backup codes for dlc? I know someone had posted it somewhere i just dont remember where.

bread's done
Back