Mortal Kombat Collector's Edition (PStrey) $47.92 at Amazon

[quote name='D0RC']It links me to the $26 dollar one insteand. Hmmm.[/QUOTE]
You gotta scroll down on the page and click on the Collector's Edition button to get it to switch.

The bookends alone make it worth it. Awesome =). In for 2. Great since I also nabbed the first movie on blu ray which comes with a dlc for jade's skin

[quote name='darrenaw9']Are the extras worth the 20 bucks?[/QUOTE]

For me it was because I was in need of some bookends. The artbook is actually pretty cool, and, well...I got the 360 version of it, but I actually like having a Scorpion suit on my avatar, ha.

I got the Collector's Edition DLC codes for the 360 costumes, but want the PS3 costumes. If anybody is interested in a trade, PM me.

[quote name='mr_bungle']For me it was because I was in need of some bookends. The artbook is actually pretty cool, and, well...I got the 360 version of it, but I actually like having a Scorpion suit on my avatar, ha.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up on the bookends. Although they're detailed and quite large, they don't have any significant weight to them. I tried using them to hold up a dozen hard cover strategy guides. They held them up precariously but any slight tug and the guides would fall down. In the meantime, I propped one bookend on the wall and the other bookend with a piggybank.

I think i will wait on this. I have wanted this game for some time. BUt with all the CEs Best Buy has been clearing out, I think Amazon will try the same soon.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']Just a heads up on the bookends. Although they're detailed and quite large, they don't have any significant weight to them. I tried using them to hold up a dozen hard cover strategy guides. They held them up precariously but any slight tug and the guides would fall down. In the meantime, I propped one bookend on the wall and the other bookend with a piggybank.[/QUOTE]
The bookends for the Little Big Planet 2 CE were also really light and nowhere near as detailed as the reveal pictures made them out to be. So was the replica of Pandora's Box for the God Of War 3 CE.

That's why I just can't see why people pay the extra $30+ for these things, when they're so cheaply made nowadays.

Only halfway decent CE I've seen in recent memory was the Bioshock 2 LE. That thing had some impressive extras with it, not the least of which included a THICK artbook.

bread's done
Back