Mortal Kombat Komplete $19.99 NEW, ($18.99 USED) @ GS, (Amazon PM too!!!)

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bite. 20 dollars isn't bad since I bought Borderlands GOTY on PS3 a while back for that same price. It will be a nice alternate to Persona 4 arena next week.

Glad I read the last page before ordering, snagged one from Amazon instead. Was on my wishlist for a long time, but still showed a 3rd party seller as the primary listing.
Thanks OP (and people that submitted price matches)!

Id have ordered from Amazon but the $5 shipping kills it for me. I made my first purchase from BB in 3 years for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting. Bought on release, played for a while, but after I played the single player I never did well online. Wish the matchmaking was better, or maybe I am just worst than the worst MK players. I sold this a while ago.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Very tempting. Bought on release, played for a while, but after I played the single player I never did well online. Wish the matchmaking was better, or maybe I am just worst than the worst MK players. I sold this a while ago.[/QUOTE]

I played single player quite a bit before I traded it in, I might try more online now. But the movie download put this over the top for me. I mean who doesn't like the original Mortal Kombat movie?

PS: I had no problem PM'ing at BB for those that don't want to pay shipping or wait for Amazon

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Very tempting. Bought on release, played for a while, but after I played the single player I never did well online. Wish the matchmaking was better, or maybe I am just worst than the worst MK players. I sold this a while ago.[/QUOTE]
Yeah same here, online was pretty fun but every now and then I had input lag, especially on King of the Hill mode. Made it hard to chain some combos that required precision, so I figured I'd wait until they fixed the netcode a bit, but never did try online again. Absolutely love this game though, do plan on playing again sooner or later :D.

Online was literally unplayable and the exact reason I traded my copy in last year for KOF 13......which is another game with terrible online that made me stop playing it.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']soooo the question is MK PS Vita going on sale or what. I don't even have a vita yet but I want to buy the game because its cheap now and I can play it when I get my Vita next month or so.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I plan to do, myself. ;)

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Kan anyone konfirm if the ps3 version komes with the movie?[/QUOTE]
Yup, it komes with a kode to redeem the MK Songs inspired by the Warriors & the original MK movie. Expires on 12/31/2012

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Kan anyone konfirm if the ps3 version komes with the movie?[/QUOTE]

not sure why you would think otherwise, but yes it comes with a code in the case you use to download off the PSN store. but if you buy it used, you likely won't get the code.

[quote name='erdmanski1341']not sure why you would think otherwise,[/QUOTE]

cause of this ha

[quote name='limelight022']
The original 1995 movie and sountrack are digital downloads as far as the 360 version is concerned, not sure about ps3.

[/QUOTE]
thanks guys, dont really like supporting GS but I kinda want to play it now...

I dont like BB either, well at least the ones around me lol. Everytime I try to price match they dont do it and/or I get rude service >_>

[quote name='etcrane']So if I bought this during B2G1 at BB for $40, I'm kind of screwed as far as getting a price adjustment right?[/QUOTE]YMMV

[quote name='Flacksguy']Thats a problem I run into all the time with Amazon. I can't stand they're damn $25 free shipping policy. I would order many more games from them if they'd just do free shipping like Best Buy and NewEgg.

....and please don't mention Prime. I am NOT spending $80 a year so I can get free shipping on the 5 or 6 games I get from them a year that don't total $25.
That isn't exactly "free" shipping.[/QUOTE]With all the $5-$15 BB games it's tougher to even spend up to $25 @ amazon if/when they match & there's no RZ program. Money/credit goes further elsewhere & you get the same or better price.

I go a platinum on Batman Arkham City, I would like the Nightwing DLC and costumes but I think the game will drop to $20 this year on a sale.

under $20 for mk kollection is actually pretty good.

just got one for 360 for online / and got one a while ago for the ps3 for the +++ characters added.

[quote name='Ashtaar']No MK at any Gamestop near me, and Amazon is back to regular price #TakesThatL[/QUOTE]

It's still showing at $19.99 for both ps3 and 360. Check the More Buying Options section.

bread's done
Back