Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (360/PS3) - $39.99 - Amazon

[quote name='warreni']Really?! Eww.[/QUOTE]

Really.

I actually spelled it wrong originally - should be snoogans, per Jason Mewes.

Funny enough, I bought a $60 MK Arcade Stick just to play this game, yet I still feel compelled to wait until this game hits $30...

[quote name='VidPower']Funny enough, I bought a $60 MK Arcade Stick just to play this game, yet I still feel compelled to wait until this game hits $30...[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I'm doing haha. I just dig SF so much more.

I bought it for $40 At GS last week and returned it a few days ago. I havent returned a game in years, but I really didn't like it. It's not bad, but I'm more of a SF/Virtua Fighter kind of guy. The game just felt really really random. I felt the difficulty fluctuated like crazy. It just has no balance. I also thought the storyline was boring. Its cool that it has it and more fighting games should attempt something similar, but MK didnt pull it off right. Having to play as characters you dont like to play as was torture.

If you like MK though, I think its a good purchase for 40 bucks. It has tons of content. Ill wait for 15 probably. Overall, id say its still worth playing.

[quote name='vincentgrey']I bought it for $40 At GS last week and returned it a few days ago. I havent returned a game in years, but I really didn't like it. It's not bad, but I'm more of a SF/Virtua Fighter kind of guy. The game just felt really really random. I felt the difficulty fluctuated like crazy. It just has no balance. I also thought the storyline was boring. Its cool that it has it and more fighting games should attempt something similar, but MK didnt pull it off right. Having to play as characters you dont like to play as was torture.

If you like MK though, I think its a good purchase for 40 bucks. It has tons of content. Ill wait for 15 probably. Overall, id say its still worth playing.[/QUOTE]

MK9's Story Mode was excellent. I think they totally pulled it off. But to each his own, as I think the VF games are a big boring YAWN.

[quote name='KrisMKX']MK9's Story Mode was excellent. I think they totally pulled it off. But to each his own, as I think the VF games are a big boring YAWN.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I was talking to my coworkers about that. It was done really well. I paid $30 for it around launch. Loved using Kratos.

bread's done
Back