Mortal Kombat [PS3 & 360] $39.98

[quote name='nypickle']I want but I think I can wait long enough for the $29.99 price point.[/QUOTE]did you miss the TRU sale the 2nd week it came out for $40 & the TRU mag coupon -$10 making it $30? Some people had trouble finding either the mag or game though both were in high demand.

[quote name='nypickle']I want but I think I can wait long enough for the $29.99 price point.[/QUOTE]

Give it a month, amazon will probibly have it for 29.99 in one of their gold box sales

[quote name='Enuf']did you miss the TRU sale the 2nd week it came out for $40 & the TRU mag coupon -$10 making it $30? Some people had trouble finding either the mag or game though both were in high demand.[/QUOTE]

I saw the deal but didn't actually go check TRU for it. Thats my own fault. Figured it would hit the $29.99 again fairly quickly

Nice price. This was the first fighting game I have purchased since Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox and I like it a lot.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Nice price. This was the first fighting game I have purchased since Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox and I like it a lot.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the ps3 version ? If so how does he control like ? I'm going to get the ps3 version when the time is right so I would love to know ( saw kratos's fatalities on YouTube and boy they are sick ! )

bread's done
Back