Mortal Kombat TE stick made from Pelican parts?

It may be produced by pdp, but it uses Suzo-Happ arcade parts. And actually PDP (Pelicans) newer accessories are pretty decent. The fight pad they made for MVC3, although ugly, is a pretty good pad. And it's not like Mad Catz produces the parts for the tournament stick, those are Swana parts. Mad Catz has made some pretty shitty products too in the past.

pc61005jpgsq.jpg

What the fuck is this shit? Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? This is not the Mortal Kombat layout. Look at how the attack buttons are angled. Look at how smooshed the layout is. You look at it! This is not how Mortal Kombat is supposed to look.

And why in the hell are the attack buttons angled that way? That's a US Virtua Fighter player 1 side level of retardation. It might be even more pants on head retarded than the Vewlix layout, and everybody knows how much that layout brings my piss to a boil!

Mad Catz is a hack. The worst part of it is how today's Street Fighter 4 fratboy kiddies are going to eat it up like the next big thing because it's from Mad Catz, and they were never around for the arcade 90s to know any better.

Do you know what I see when I see that Mad Catz layout?

6640.jpg

I see Cleveland Jr. Short, fat, and much more dumb than he is smart.

And for all you Cleveland Jr. wannabes out there, here's my guide to not making a joystick laout.

cmpunkstick.jpg

I heard Husky Harris has been playing with this layout ever since Randy Orton punted him on Raw a few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back