Mortal Kombat (Vita) $20 GameStop & Amazon

MARS13AR

CAG Veteran
*Edit 7/7*

Probably won't last for long, but $10 online only as of 7/7 @2am

Looks like they price dropped it before 7/7

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/mortal-kombat/98982

Amazon price matched it

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-playstation-vita/dp/B0074LJ3CE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341527102&sr=8-1&keywords=mortal+kombat+vita

Originally Posted by Saix_XIII
In theory yes, 100% yes it should have the online pass. A gutted game in Gamestops eyes is new and should include everything a new copy does. If it does NOT have an online pass and should include one, MK Vita does not include one in general just in case you are worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a used copy for $13.XX. Got an additional 20% using a "birthday coupon" that GS emailed. Better yet, the manager couldn't get the code to work and had to do an override and so my coupon code is still valid for my next used game purchase.

[quote name='typesdragon']They open it to display the box on the shelves. They take the game out and leave the box there so you can take the game to the counter when you buy it. I usually asked if they have a sealed copy. If they don't I won't buy simple as that.[/QUOTE]But generally they have just 1 display copy which should suggest that there's several sealed copies in the back.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm not sure whether to consider this or Blazblue for a portable fighter. Fighting games aren't really my favorite genre, but I could possibly get more into it via portability. MK is a little...violent for my tastes, but the sheer volume of content is tempting, though I'm not sure how I'd like the fighting system; I love the art style of Blazblue, but I'm not sure how long it'd last me in a single-player sense and (like with MK) I don't know if I could get into the fighting system.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Blazblue has the same if not more single player content in it than MK, so if the style interests you more, get Blazblue.

i see ps3 version as dropped as well. looks like i know what im getting tomorrow :D

my power up expired years ago but can i still use my $5 off coupon from PUR? i have some reward points for buying some games in the past month.

grabbed one, thnx don't have to wait untl sat. My GS was open until 6pm. Also grabbed some old PSP movies for under $2, cloudy meatballs, spiderman3, and national treasure 2.

Should be a must buy at this price for all vita owners. Its the one vita game I still play almost every day online. Just such a good conversion.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Should be a must buy at this price for all vita owners. Its the one vita game I still play almost every day online. Just such a good conversion.[/QUOTE]

how's the online? does it run smooth for you, Whenever I play fifa and its very laggy so im not sure what the overall experience is online for vita.

[quote name='lito88']How long does the sale last?[/QUOTE]

I thought the deal was only for this Saturday, but I guess you're safe to wait until that day at least.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yeah AZ matched for anyone interested.[/QUOTE]

Nice, getting it now. Don't have to trek to Gamestop in this wretched heat now.

Yeah, Amazon has it $19.99. Got it for that price shipped since I'm Amazon prime.

This worked out great for me since the closest GameStop is 90 mins away and would have been $25.50 shipped through them.

What are controls like on the Vita? I think I want to try this game out, but I don't want to wear out my sticks because I have a tendency to be ruff with controllers when it comes to fighters. Do you have to use the sticks or can you just use d-pad?

[quote name='DirtyBill']What are controls like on the Vita? I think I want to try this game out, but I don't want to wear out my sticks because I have a tendency to be ruff with controllers when it comes to fighters. Do you have to use the sticks or can you just use d-pad?[/QUOTE]

D-pad all the way buddy.

It seems like all I own are fighting games on the Vita haha.. but I had to get this at 20. Its not worth any higher to me, just based on how shoddy the graphics are. But the gameplay and control are where its at.

I eager to play online with this, I sure hope its better than UMvC3...

bread's done
Back