Mortal Kombat Xbox/PS3 $30 @ Toys R Us starting 5/1 B&M after coupon /stolen from SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzy74

CAGiversary!
Mortal Kombat Xbox/PS3 $30 @ Toys R Us starting 5/1 B&M after coupon
This has been stated in other threads but I wanted to dedicate its own thread to it because of the hot price.

Toys R Us is going to have Mortal Kombat on sale for $40 (from $60) from May 1st to 7th. You can then use the $10 coupon found in their free gamer magazine in store to make your price $30 + tax. Proof of sale price and ad scan found here: TRU sale 5/1-5/7 and credit for the ad to "ninjadancer" (the op). If the ad helps you, please remember to rep that op.

Gamer magazine is either in R zone or customer service and has 3 different covers: Michael Jackson, Pokemon, or Nintendo 3DS. One coupon will work on multiple copies in the same transaction.

If you're lucky enough, some TRU's may have first print run copies still that have the Kitana DLC included. You can look for the little blue sticker on the game to indicate it has the Kitana DLC (no sticker = no DLC)

I bought a couple MKs from TRU during the B1G1 half off. Can I get a difference or Can I buy the lower priced MKs then use my first purchase Recipt and get a difference back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back