Most debated topic ever!!

A cake can beat a pie, but only if the cake is much more expensive than the pie.

If you're going with a cake and a pie that cost the same amount of money, then pie wins every time.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Your Mom Vs. Your Sister! Your Mom is like your sister and then some![/QUOTE]
That's a hard one, I mean do I want experience or youth?

Tough choice

The cake is lie, but it's better than pie.

unless it's hair pie.

booger1.jpg

[quote name='pittpizza']OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SMACK! Look at that, its BOOGER!

You'll never escape it and you know who I'm talkin to![/QUOTE]

wat

[quote name='Apossum']wat[/quote]

It's an inside thing. I'm not trying to embarass anybody but I will tell you this, that booger dude is on CAG.

[quote name='pittpizza']It's an inside thing. I'm not trying to embarass anybody but I will tell you this, that booger dude is on CAG.[/QUOTE]

really? well, now you have to say who it is, cough it up!

[quote name='Apossum']really? well, now you have to say who it is, cough it up![/quote]

Now now, people (myself included) enjoy their anonymity on CAG, so it would be disrespectful to ruin that for somebody. It is nice to be able to speak freely and not worry about any "real world" repercussions (sp?) of what you say on CAG so I'm not going to name any names; but if someone were to guess right, well that would be a different thing altogether.

Why would you guess Ikohn4ever? I heard he is a stud.

[quote name='pittpizza'] Why would you guess Ikohn4ever? I heard he is a stud.[/QUOTE]

I just knew that you were friends with him on Xbox Live so I took a shot in the dark

Ohhhh, it's all coming together now.

I remember playing some XBL with you now JimFoley, but I never bothered to check your gamertag Ismashhotchicks. I didn't know you were on CAG too. What did we play, it must have been Gears of War back in the day right?

[quote name='pittpizza']Ohhhh, it's all coming together now.

I remember playing some XBL with you now JimFoley, but I never bothered to check your gamertag Ismashhotchicks. I didn't know you were on CAG too. What did we play, it must have been Gears of War back in the day right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that me, you, IKohn and L337 Sn4x (aka LobsterJohnson on CAG) played Gears together. When my Xbox gets back (I sent it out for repair) we'll have to play something.

Cake is overrated.

My vote goes to Pie.
---------------------------

The worst kind of cake to eat? Urinal cake

[quote name='pittpizza']Now now, people (myself included) enjoy their anonymity on CAG, so it would be disrespectful to ruin that for somebody. It is nice to be able to speak freely and not worry about any "real world" repercussions (sp?) of what you say on CAG so I'm not going to name any names; but if someone were to guess right, well that would be a different thing altogether.

Why would you guess Ikohn4ever? I heard he is a stud.[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you're implying that the guy who played Booger, or someone who looks like him, is on the forums or if you're just proud that you have info that other people don't have...

Pie is really hard to make. My gram used to make apple pie from scratch, kneeding the dough and shit, it took like an hour or two to make a friggin pie! Now I just generally buy em (except for like thanksgiving and stuff).

I forget the brand but at the supermarket in Pittsburgh there is one brand of pies that destroys all others. I mean not even close. It comes in a white box with a big blue cursive name on it but i forget the name. Its like some German name or something IIRC. Damn those are good.

My fiance is an event planner; so she does weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, big/small parties anniversaries retirements you name it. So as you might imagine, she brings me home the finest of the finest in terms of cake and piery (

[quote name='Tiffanne']Hello Ben Affleck :lol:[/QUOTE]

hi there.

next time you're at the video store, don't forget to pick up a copy of Phantoms.

512S6FBB8DL._AA240_.jpg

i'm the bomb in it

/threadjack

bread's done
Back