Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

Why did someone have to post a link to Fire_thief's Youtube account?! I was so happy being unaware of its existence, but now I am drawn to it for its utter absurdity.

There needs to be a requirement for next year that a brief summary of why someone is nominated in this category is posted along with the nominees.

I've never heard of any of these people besides Cheapy and IATCG, and neither of them strikes me as particularly evil.

[quote name='KaneRobot']There needs to be a requirement for next year that a brief summary of why someone is nominated in this category is posted along with the nominees.

I've never heard of any of these people besides Cheapy and IATCG, and neither of them strikes me as particularly evil.[/QUOTE]
Fire_thief recently came back (past couple of weeks) with an alias to steal deals posted on CAG and put them on SD.
He took penny guide info that a CAG inside source posted. His username on SD was StealCAGDeals. He has since changed it to IRaLazyBum and edited his post to look less like a dick.
As prickish as confoosious is, Fire_Thief's behavior seems more villainous and inexcusable IMO.

[quote name='Vader582']I'm seeing Altanis has been banned. Not that I'm complaining but what did he do this time?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he was just being himself. Looks like Shrikes policy of "just ignore him" can only go so far.

Back on topic though:

Pokeball Go!! I choose you Playerchu!!

Playerchu used Doll Toss attack!

What's this!? Playerchu is evolving!

Playerchu evolved into Dolltaki!!

[quote name='Vader582']Fire_thief recently came back (past couple of weeks) with an alias to steal deals posted on CAG and put them on SD.
He took penny guide info that a CAG inside source posted. His username on SD was StealCAGDeals. He has since changed it to IRaLazyBum and edited his post to look less like a dick.
As prickish as confoosious is, Fire_Thief's behavior seems more villainous and inexcusable IMO.[/QUOTE]

If all of that is true, then that is very Skeletor of him. He has my vote.

[quote name='phoenix529']And since Fire_Thief got permabanned in 2010 I nominate Fire_Thief.[/QUOTE]

^^ This.That guy was a douchebag

Cheapy for acting like the Cagcast is such a chore to do at times, when he runs a community that does most of the work that makes him money.

You know what would be good? A description of WHY these guys are considered so lame. I don't any of these people and would LOVE to know why they're so hated.

[quote name='KaneRobot']There needs to be a requirement for next year that a brief summary of why someone is nominated in this category is posted along with the nominees.

I've never heard of any of these people besides Cheapy and IATCG, and neither of them strikes me as particularly evil.[/QUOTE]

I'll try my best.

CheapyD - Joke nomination...or is it? Guilty of being bald.
Chuplayer - Creepy ass dolls. Creepy ass blogs. Creepy ass everything. I have to break out the Purell just after typing out his name. Guilty of dressing up dolls, posting pictures of his dolls, and filling up the blog page with his dolls. Those damn dead eyes.
Fire_Thief - Ridiculously annoying, naive and childish. Stole deals, was stupid and unwilling to admit he was wrong. Guilty of living at home with his parents and pretending he was black while only understanding the most superficial aspects of black culture. He needs a series of asskickings and a few friends and he'll be alright.
IAmTheCheapestGamer - Negative, grating, and obnoxious. Guilty of shitting up many, many threads with lowballing, whining and complaining endlessly. Not so bad in itself but the consistency is out of control. Oddly enough did NOT get my vote.

Don't know about the other two bros. Someone please help me out here.

[quote name='cochesecochese']I'll try my best.

Don't know about the other two bros. Someone please help me out here.[/QUOTE]

If you don't know Confoosius, then you must never post - because he finds something to comment with in anyone's post. Nothing helpful. Usually just batching about everything or being an asshole. He hates glitches, any one that uses them, sales that stack when they're not supposed to and anyone that uses them, penny guides and anyone that buys them. You know - all the things that make us CAGs.

I voted for IATCG based on the fact that him yelling at asshats in the guide thread almost got him banned :)

images

This is not a photoshop.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I voted for IATCG based on the fact that him yelling at asshats in the guide thread almost got him banned :)[/quote]
Actually it's because I was a d-bag in general to quite a few apparently, but it was the rant to uhhhh whatever his name was who wanted me to change the OP/second post/etc of the thread to his liking that brought my prior behavior to the forefront.:whistle2:#

What can I say, I'm opinionated and I dislike people who want stuff handed to them on a silver platter, especially when the other 90-95% of people viewing the same thread have ZERO issues with it.

Either way, thanks for the 17 nominations. Now I know how beloved I am.:rofl:;)

EDIT: Can I vote for myself one time for each of my personalities?;) If so, I'll win for sure.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually it's because I was a d-bag in general to quite a few apparently, but it was the rant to uhhhh whatever his name was who wanted me to change the OP/second post/etc of the thread to his liking that brought my prior behavior to the forefront.:whistle2:#

What can I say, I'm opinionated and I dislike people who want stuff handed to them on a silver platter, especially when the other 90-95% of people viewing the same thread have ZERO issues with it.

Either way, thanks for the 17 nominations. Now I know how beloved I am.:rofl:;)

EDIT: Can I vote for myself one time for each of my personalities?;) If so, I'll win for sure.:lol:[/QUOTE]

One more for you IATCG you feisty SOB :D 18

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Either way, thanks for the 17 nominations. Now I know how beloved I am.:rofl:;)[/QUOTE]

Well, you're not a 'villain' so much as you are annoying. You had the same schtick in years past but much better competition :D

Just kidding. In truth, you do balance out with decent/helpful posts from time to time so it's hard to be more than momentarily upset with you let alone hold a year long vendetta. Congrats on the nom and good luck.

Hey, I made the poll!

I'm ok with all the dickhead shady people hating me. There's a difference between being frugal and being a loser who has to cheat their way to save money. If you have to lie and cheat to get the deals, something is wrong with you, not me.

By the way, I had no idea FT was StealCAGDeals. Was that confirmed? I actually thought it was the Borderpost guy. (My apologies for being wrong there.)

Please don't vote for IATTCG, it'll only go to his head.

Fire Thief has to be the most memorable. Once you've seen his shitty rap videos, you can't unsee them.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']If you don't know Confoosius, then you must never post - because he finds something to comment with in anyone's post. Nothing helpful. Usually just batching about everything or being an asshole. He hates glitches, any one that uses them, sales that stack when they're not supposed to and anyone that uses them, penny guides and anyone that buys them. You know - all the things that make us CAGs.
[/QUOTE]

What the f are you talking about? If things stack, they stack. I just hate when people harass CSRs into stacking things or free coupons because CSRs have such shitty jobs I feel bad for them. Also, I don't hate penny guides. I love penny guides. I hate the idiots who argue with store managers when they get denied on penny guides because it ruins it for the rest of us.

Yeah, maybe I'm an asshole to you -- but that's basically because you don't know shit from shinola.

Also, when was the last time you did anything for anyone on CAG?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']I'm ok with all the dickhead shady people hating me. There's a difference between being frugal and being a loser who has to cheat their way to save money. If you have to lie and cheat to get the deals, something is wrong with you, not me.[/QUOTE]
I'd vote for you if there was a most memorable tears poll.

This ^. The only name I recognized was Fire_Thief, but I'm not even sure why he got banned :whistle2:k

[quote name='evildeadjedi']
images

This is not a photoshop.[/QUOTE]

Crab grass. For reals yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vader582']If people want an excuse to vote for coofoosious (although I don't thin he deserves it) I'd be more than willing to post the nastygrams he PM'd to me. :D
[/QUOTE]

While I stand by everything I said in those "nastygrams", isn't it against forum etiquette to do so? The mods always tell us to take it to PMs to save other people from having to read it. We had an argument and took it to PMs. I'm not sure why you're crying about. It's not like I randomly chose your username and sent you a note.

Don't make it sound like I sent you note after note without you replying. It takes two to tango. :booty:

You wanna know what a real nastygram is? Some dude sent me a PM spoilered of the goatse pic. Now, that, is nasty. Surely a few words didn't hurt you too much, did it?

What's sad is that after that, you started following me around just to disagree with everything I said.

Voted for Cheapy because I do not follow message board drama closely enough to know who the rest of these folks are (probably a good thing) and Cheapy's post-E3 treatment of Wombat was one of the cruelest things I've ever heard and almost killed the CAGcast.

bread's done
Back