Most overpriced games I've ever seen in one place

Prices like these would make sense after the current gen is completely over. Not while you can still get these at retail prices in store or from the distributor.

This guy is thinking 10 years ahead. LOL. And the people are smart.

Are they?

haha i was thinkin the same thing... he is selling these games at least 10 yrs too early! maybe he meant to put in $49.95 instead of $499.95? haha

I'm guessing he's hoping for some desperate collectors who are willing to pay that much. What I don't understand is why FFX is $500 and some of those PS1 games are $200.

FF X original square release does sell for a lot. $200-$300. Not $500, though.

A few of his prices are spot on, actually. Most, though, are at about double what they should be.

[quote name='raregamergirl']FF X original square release does sell for a lot. $200-$300. Not $500, though.

A few of his prices are spot on, actually. Most, though, are at about double what they should be.[/quote]

FF X original release for $200-$300 (sealed, I assume)? That's news to me. How much for a complete copy that's not sealed? I might have to put mine on ebay!

Sealed, yes. Its a a very rare factory sealed game. Someone on here was offering an original FF7 factory sealed for a FFX original NON GH square release. Nobody took them up on it (FFX is worth more sealed anyways).

Opened? Not much. $20 max.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Sealed, yes. Its a a very rare factory sealed game. Someone on here was offering an original FF7 factory sealed for a FFX original NON GH square release. Nobody took them up on it (FFX is worth more sealed anyways).

Opened? Not much. $20 max.[/QUOTE]

I have sealed copies of most of the games he's selling including FFX. Why is a game that was released this decade and sold hundreds of thousands of copies if not over a million worth so much already?

That copy of Subsistence Limited Edition he has isn't even sealed. Yet he wants $100 more than the usual sealed price for it. :roll:

Have fun paying those listing fees when they don't sell.

The original NON GH squaresoft release with the white strip on top is pretty rare to find sealed, hence the value. It very rarely shows up (once a month or so on ebay, if that). Square enix released a version with their new branding on it. Not sure of the numbers on it, but it shows up sealed quite rarely. The most recent sealed copy to end on ebay is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=220128969594&rd=1&rd=1

would have sold for even more but he had a terrible title and also a bad description and only one photo. I have seen them sell for as much as $300 before.

Also he has virtually no listing fees as they were listed in his ebay store (as briansraregames pointed out). As long as he puts best offer on it, no reason not to do it if he lists auction style or set price non store listings as well. Hell, all the people here went and checked out his auctions. Had he had more listings up, that is pretty amazing advertising. Also, I have seen some store listings pull insane prices. WAY higher than normal. Why the seller did not put best offer on the items is beyond me, though. Maybe he actually expects those prices (which is indeed a little insane).

Was the Arc the Lad guide ever sealed? I still have mine from way back but I don't really remember ever taking any plastic off of it.

EDIT - Awesome feedback to boot :roll:

EDIT - Also, nice "sealed" MGS3 : Subsistence LE with a fucking sticker on the box. Bunch of savages in this town.

I know the Lunar 2 guide was sealed, so the arc the lad probably was too. You could email gamegenie on ebay and ask him as I am sure he would know for certain (vic ireland's ebay username).

bread's done
Back