Most recognizable user part 2

Ok, I said I'd do this again one day for the heggs of it. The horse has been doing a little boozin and instead of rambling on about his (ex) girlfriend troubles he's gonna make another political post. Yadda, yadda, yadda... it's just for fun, so we keep the top 2-6 vote getters from last time and make a few adjustments and here is your list. CheapyD is not included because obviously he'd win, and BigNick is not on it this time, because well... Nick has become somewhat of a cult hero at this point and had nearly 50 more votes than any other user last time. So... here's the candidates for basically CAG's 3rd favorite user (Hey top 3 ain't bad).

As usual there are several snubs, but I wanted to keep the top 5 from last time and add 5 very recognizable users... although it would help if Scrubking still had his avatar, but he provides us with so many links to free shit that it really doesn't matter. Karma, Xbox, Dorae, Zewone, Never & Guessed... if there were more spots all of you would be on. As would/should Reality and Mustang simply because of Mr. T and Mustang's presence here straight from the start of CAG, perhaps if there's enough interest you'll all make it on next time... Anyhow let the "games" begin.

actualy wait, we should have a gamefaqs style character battle only users, heh that would be a pointless popularity contest if I ever saw one.

[quote name='SpookyD']actualy wait, we should have a gamefaqs style character battle only users, heh that would be a pointless popularity contest if I ever saw one.[/quote]

YES! We really need too, and spooky you weren't considered because only 4 of your monopoly guys are lit up... kinda like me :?

Speaking of the gamefaqs tourney, I saw CAG Adaminpladium up at the top of the heap, I was doing so good with a perfect score for so long, but 3 of my last 4 picks have lost thanks Kefka, Leharl and whoever lost today, so now the dream is over.

[quote name='SpookyD']I wish I was in, i'll go cry in a corner ;).[/quote]

Well then, GET IN!

detail.jpg

[quote name='SpookyD']I wish I was in, i'll go cry in a corner ;).[/quote]

Me too...how sad.

Anyhow, I call major snubbage for not even a mention of good ol' CaseyRyback. What's up with that?

Casey was on the list last time, and is one of my favorite users on CAG, not to mention the user with the highest post count. If there was a most-underappreciated user topic he'd have to win... hell if I made a poll for that I'd make him the only option, he deserves any credibility sent his way without a shadow of a doubt... Him and mustang-O are both class acts all the way.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='SpookyD']actualy wait, we should have a gamefaqs style character battle only users, heh that would be a pointless popularity contest if I ever saw one.[/quote]

YES! We really need too, and spooky you weren't considered because only 4 of your monopoly guys are lit up... kinda like me :?

Speaking of the gamefaqs tourney, I saw CAG Adaminpladium up at the top of the heap, I was doing so good with a perfect score for so long, but 3 of my last 4 picks have lost thanks Kefka, Leharl and whoever lost today, so now the dream is over.[/quote]

I understand the whole not having 1000posts but still, if I make 500 useless posts its not really making me any better, if you ever make a big bracket put everyone intresting in, regardless of post count, mabye make an application or somthing, it could get intresting, haha.

punqsux-always loved the street fighter sig

WhipSmartBanky-cartoonist=cool what more can I say?

trustcompany1013-the best, dealwise, out of all of these imo

SneakyPenguin-He's been here a while and the penguin avatars are always awesome

defender-nice guy, and great store. If only i had more money!

magilacudy- might have won back in the past, but now is a shadow of his former self ;) (hope you like the mechassault manual)

daphatty-Goddamn, I love triple T

x0thedeadzone0x-Goddamn I hate Anthony Michael Hall. Whatever you do, don't see Johnny be Good. It's terrible

Scrubking-I always loved the posts by sam jackson and the cow

Grave_Addiction-Special ed of the cag world. oh what?!?! thats not him?... i remember when we flamed him for those awesome blockbuster deals

anyways, I think i'll go with punqsux, because that sig is awesome

(and because i never paid him for the rtypes auction i won on vgd... :oops: )

why don't we do an up and coming cag poll?

that would be more productive i think.

is that guy who hates everything on that list ? But I voted defender, he's got that ad under his posts and usually his post is the one snaping everyone back to reality

Mustang... 3 away!!! And of course I'd have to win the up and coming CAG poll, I mean come now, who doesn't love a horse? er... ah... actually I wouldn't make that topic because you can only have 10 poll options and a whole tournament well that'd be taking it too far, I think a much-deserved ego stroke for one of these 10 is enoug. Actually all 10 should feel pretty good just for being put on the list, as no one has yet to say that any of them don't belong up there. Anywho, if anyone else has the desire go for it and make that up and coming topic for all the CAGs that haven't been around quite as long or posted quite as much.

ha ha ha... seriously banky... laughing so hard.. at least you've got a vote, right? and stealthy there's about 25 users that "should" be on this, but once again the limit was 10.

EDIT: Since his vote banky now campaign WSB seems to be tied for first! :shock:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Dear God... hey WSB, you're approaching 3,000 pretty quick, what's the odds of us seeing a RoboBanky?[/quote]

Not good. Something different, however...

cuuUUUUUUURse!!!!!!!!!

Woo, yay.

To mustang: Why you hate AMH so much >(, don't be hating, is it just because of that movie? If so I apologize for any grievances you feel you may have, but I have never seen and will probably take your advice on not to see it. Thanks though ;).

[quote name='SpookyD']I think I might just be more popular now ;)[/quote]

:rofl: Still.

Spooky, that sig really speaks to me. We are not worthy of your awesomeness. Neither was this poll. :notworth:

Oh, and thank you for calling me awesome, oh great one.

why wasn't bignick in there? is it because he was in the last one or something like that?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Hmm, maybe if I add a berret and a monacle to my avatar...[/quote]

tropicalscreech1_ja_80.jpg

Which do you think is better, new avatar, or old avatar?

Okay I voted for you, but keep your money.

wonder how well I would have done on this poll. Dead last??? probably.

Still no recognition? Dayum. Negative kudos.

EDIT: I didn't even get a mention in the first post! I've been here longer than most of you! I hate you all! *die*

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']Grave_Addiction-Special ed of the cag world. oh what?!?! thats not him?... i remember when we flamed him for those awesome blockbuster deals[/quote]

Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Most of the new guys probably don't even remember what happened, but here's the link to the thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum//viewtopic.php?t=18033.

Basically, I found a killer deal at my Blockbuster, no one believed me, so I took a picture standing in front of it.

cheapass.jpg

Also, who can forget starman98. He's pretty much the one who started the huge flame war. Man, those were great times.

bread's done
Back