Most underated DS games?

yoshi_touch_and_go.jpg

I wouldn't really say there were too many underrated DS games honestly. There's so many good ones that it's hard to drool over all of them.

[quote name='banpeikun']Feel the Magic was quite fun, despite not being on any list of great DS games[/quote]

Agreed. It was modestly rated and quickly forgotten about, but it had a very unique style and was a very pleasant experience. For its price (around 5 dollars), every DS owner should have a copy.

[quote name='Like A Breath']Agreed. It was modestly rated and quickly forgotten about, but it had a very unique style and was a very pleasant experience. For its price (around 5 dollars), every DS owner should have a copy.[/quote]good replayability on different difficulty levels to unlock different things too

Puzzle Quest, though it's fairly known in the gaming community, it barely got a chance on the mainstream retail side of things. (currently $15 @ most Targets)

Front Mission - Already knocked down to $19.99 new at EBstop. Thanks videogame buying public, thanks for ensuring that I'll never get to play FM5 in the US.

Metroid Prime Pinball - It was treated as nothing more than a predecessor to Metroid Prime Hunters but (especially if you're left-handed), it's a million times more fun.

Both Touch Detective games. It's an excellent series that for some reason only gets mediocre reviews and not a lot of buzz.

Lost Magic, incredibly fun, and pretty unique. Not great graphics or anything, but it works for the game. Paid full reteail for it the week it came out, and do not regret it at all.

Rocket Slime. Everybody says it's terrible just because it's really an extended minigame but it's really fun.

Club House Games
It's one of my most played games. A lot of re-playability, wireless play with one cart and Wi-Fi. I think it's out of print though. It's a must own though for just the amount of games on it.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Club House Games
It's one of my most played games. A lot of re-playability, wireless play with one cart and Wi-Fi. I think it's out of print though. It's a must own though for just the amount of games on it.[/quote]

Agreed. I can't believe this game is so hard to find nowadays. With so many new DS users, this game should be pushed more by Nintendo.

club house games is awesome... bang for your buck, that's for sure!

kirby canvas curse was the reason why some of my friends bought ds's after taking my ds and game away for long periods of time, but they had trouble finding it in stores (mostly just used at gamestop).

i played that game straight from the day i got it until i busted through hell mode and unlocked everything, loved it till the very end :applause: then i bought rub rabbits and got stuck on hell mode :cry:

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']dementium i hardly see anyone talk about that game[/quote]

That is a really good DS game. Quite unexpected as well.

bread's done
Back