Most wanted game console on VC?

Atomic Poop

Banned
YAY! first post!

Forget welcomes though, what is the next console on VC? now, the list is really short, but you can contribute to it if you want a certain console up there. I would love a sega saturn for, of course, Nights. what about you guys?

Sega Saturn:

Guardian Heroes, PDZ, Shinobi Legions, Lunacy, Virtua Cop 1 & 2 or Shining Force III (all three scenarios translated + premium disc).

DC:

Illbleed, Tech Romancer, Project Justice, Cannon Spike (not that great, but ok), Mars Matrix, Spawn: In the Demon's Hand (I really liked this game, so sue me -- The Gatekeeper rules), Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage (I love this game) or Record of Lodoss War (Diablo on heroine).

I already own these games, so it doesn't matter either way to me. Honestly, I want to see Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru (Psychic Killer Taromaru -- full English version) for Sega Saturn on the VC. It would be the first (maybe only) VC game I would actually want to buy and own.

Saturn for Bomberman. I might let my wife convince me to sell my Saturn, 7 3D controllers, 6-player adapter if that came out.

Bomberman's the only game I own for it anymore and it still gets decent play.

I would love to get Amiga support:

Pinball Dreams/Fantasies
Cannon Fodder
Sensi World of Soccer
Alien Breed
Syndicate
All of those Cinemaware games (Wings and It Came from the Desert especially)
Panza Kick Boxing
Gods

aah, good times

The dreamcast library would be awesome, but I'd like to see saturn first (as well as hdd support for the wii)
nights, clockwork knight, silhouette mirage, burning rangers, mr. bones, astal, policenauts, assualt suit leynos 2 and a ton of rpgs, shmups and 2d fighters to scratch the surface
and there are maybe 10 sega cd games that would be great additions as well (like snatcher)

[quote name='drumbandit']Yes! Also Dragon Force.[/QUOTE]

PS2 owners in Japan have access to a Dragon Force remake on the system. I want that version.

Dreamcast could be cool, no, it would be awesome.
Saturn would be awesome TOO.

But, until Nintendo can provide us with a TRUE solution to storage for VC games..I don't see (sadly) these systems coming. Their games would be too large. MAYBE not so much the Saturn games..but still. I wouldn't expect Dreamcast at all.

Realistically, I'd expect some Sega CD/32x games in the future. I said expect, not want! :lol: ..Well, Sega CD wasn't that bad. 32x, however.....

I'd have to go with Dreamcast.

Saturn, as a first gen 3D console (along with N64 and PS1) just doesn't hold up well for me. Most games look like ass, have simplistic level designs by todays 3D gaming standards etc. As such there's just very few games on those systems I can stand to play today.

Saturn.

I never owned one and barely ever played one.
Plus I still have two working Dreamcasts and all the games I'd ever want for it!

[quote name='lilboo']...Realistically, I'd expect some Sega CD/32x games in the future. I said expect, not want! :lol: ..Well, Sega CD wasn't that bad. 32x, however.....[/QUOTE]The 32X rocks my world. Knuckles Chaotix deserves far more respect than it received :p

I'd want the Dreamcast -- with Chu Chu Rockets and Jet Grind Radio.

Chu Chu Rocket needs a remake. Point & Click controls and with use of Nintendo WiFi..we'd have ourselves a winner.

[quote name='lilboo']Chu Chu Rocket needs a remake. Point & Click controls and with use of Nintendo WiFi..we'd have ourselves a winner.[/quote]
Oh god, Chu Chu Rocket is insane enough. That would be awesome though.

[quote name='t0llenz']The 32X rocks my world. Knuckles Chaotix deserves far more respect than it received :p

I'd want the Dreamcast -- with Chu Chu Rockets and Jet Grind Radio.[/quote]

I played a lot of 32x Doom and Star Wars Arcade in my day. As an early adopter of all things Sega, I was quick to jump on that bandwagon, convincing my parents that if they got me the 32x, I wouldn't have to get a Saturn when it game out because Genesis + Sega CD + 32x = Saturn, and Sega would release all the same games for each.

It wasn't my idea, it was Sega's, and the gaming media ate it up. I still have a stack of game pro's in my parents' basement and the issue at the top of the stack talks about the upcoming 32x and how awesome it's going to be.

Hype was all the rage even then.

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Does the Wii have enough storage space to download Dreamcast games? GD-ROMs have about 1GB of storage space.[/quote]
Not really, but that was a maximum. Not every game was 1GB

[quote name='jlseal']Not really, but that was a maximum. Not every game was 1GB[/quote]

The biggest game i can think of is Rayman and it was still only like 800MB. Most DC games average around 400mb or less which would work fine on the wii

wii doesn't even have 400mb of storage freely usable(considering that you use check mii out, internet channel, and Everybody votes, and already have some VC games)

bread's done
Back