Mother 3?!!?

[quote name='suko_32']Anyone remember the N64 screenshots of Earthbound? It was supposed to come out but never did.[/QUOTE]

I remember those... I kept hoping and hoping until there was no more hope.

[quote name='suko_32']Anyone remember the N64 screenshots of Earthbound? It was supposed to come out but never did.[/QUOTE]

This takes #2 on my disappointment list, second only to the original pictures of the Lost Woods in Ocarina of Time. Anyone remember those?

Good god...if Nintendo doesn't bring this over, I'm gunna lose it.

man, i can't take this shit anymore. It was bad enough the first time around.

I'm just going to say it ain't happening, and then if it does I'll cream myself.

RPGamer's had "tentative note" about it's GBA development/reworking for years now. I haven't heard anything since 2004. I'm sure that if it were, in fact, a serious development project, more than enough people would be foaming at the mouth at some sort of physical proof. But none. I've given up all hope; I'm with Sleepkyng.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Well have to see, maybe if this is released well finally get that Mother 1 + 2 two pack released here.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please! That was a game that I was patiently waiting to come here... until I found out that it wasn't. :(

[quote name='Blind the Thief']This takes #2 on my disappointment list, second only to the original pictures of the Lost Woods in Ocarina of Time. Anyone remember those?

Good god...if Nintendo doesn't bring this over, I'm gunna lose it.[/QUOTE]

Would you happen to have any screenshots of that/links? It'd be interesting seeing them.

I remember them. There were in an issue of Nintendo Power.

They took a different approach to the game, with a new main character, a new time (it looked like the past) and whole new story... which kinda sucks. The series would be better off continuing with Ness and the gang.

All I can say is, 'please...' Please make a new Earthbound installment, Nintendo.

The plot revolved around a cowboy and a dog if I remember correctly. If this is for real I'll buy whatever platform it is released on immediately.

www.starmen.net

i remember going 2 this site when i was like..in 7th grade or so (1999) and they were going crazy over the games supposed release, hell, it was the only reason i held on to my N64, this is great news indeed :)!

I remember seeing those screenshots. I didn't know what to think, honestly. I just wanted to play it because it had EarthBound in the title.

bread's done
Back